napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle questions

metercope

Hey Dylan. Love your videos on YouTube and been watching a lot of them very carefully to educate myself in AAS use. You are a very knowledgable person in this field so I thought I'd ask your opinion on my first cycle. I'd like to get my advice from you rather than some bro science forum, I'm looking to be safe.

I've been training for 3 years i'm 25 years old. 6'5" 213lbs. Not to sure about my body fat maybe around 14%.

I know first cycle is always Test but I'm looking to run test E 500mg ew and maybe throw in tbol or winstrol. I'm looking for the aesthetic lean look.

If you could possible critique my cycle and help me with pct that would be great.

if you know that your first cycle is supposed to be test only, why on the planet earth would you ask about adding more shit to it bro? thats almost insulting to be honest... if you truly watch me as you say, you know that i am very protective of everyone and to everything i can to keep people safe.. .so you are straight up saying you already know not to use multiple compounds on a first cycle yet you ask me for some justification.. i'll help you with your pct so you dont completely fuck yourself up but im certainly not advising you to do something that i know is going to end up r hurting...

Hey Dylan. Love your videos on YouTube and been watching a lot of them very carefully to educate myself in AAS use. You are a very knowledgable person in this field so I thought I'd ask your opinion on my first cycle. I'd like to get my advice from you rather than some bro science forum, I'm looking to be safe.

I've been training for 3 years i'm 25 years old. 6'5" 213lbs. Not to sure about my body fat maybe around 14%.

I know first cycle is always Test but I'm looking to run test E 500mg ew and maybe throw in tbol or winstrol. I'm looking for the aesthetic lean look.

If you could possible critique my cycle and help me with pct that would be great.

You need to stick with test only your first cycle. Do not add in other steroids or oral steroids. You can add in sarms to it to enhance the cycle, which I'd recommend but no orals your first time

You also don't need 500mg of test your first time. 350mg is plenty

Here is a good cycle for you for gains

Get your SARMS and pct from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 test c 350mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Top Bottom