napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle questions

rileey

Hi Dylan, I have a question about my next cycle. I'm currently 28 years old, 220 Ilbs and currently sitting around 15% body fat. I am currently bulking on 500mg of Test C a week and 300 mg of Deca a week. I started using gear at the age of 20, a little earlier than I probably should have. I have consistently ran 1-2 cycles every year since then and have pretty much tried everything except for Tren. Now I have some Tren E but was not able to get any ace. After I run my pct from this cycle and am off for about 16-20 weeks do you think it would be okay for me to run Tren E at 200mg a week along with test e or c at 250 a week? and may possibly throw some proviron in but I'm not sure about that. Or should I just wait until I can find some ace. Of course I will have some caber and arimidex and also some letting on hand just in case. Thanks

you can do whatever you want bro but its never smart to run tren e your first time using it... some people react really really bad to tren even at a lower dose... you likely will not but you don't know because you have never used it... if you use ace and you have to stop, it will be out of your system in a few days... not so much with tren e... here's an example... when i finished tren e, i still had the fucking night sweats for damn near a month after i stopped... when i ran it far too high with tren e, i had some emotional side effects that lasted far longer than i wanted... its up to you but i would run tren ace the first time through

Your first time with Tren you never know how you'll respond, and that's why you want Tren ace in case you run into problems and need to back out quickly. Nobody can tell you how you will do with Tren. You are running it at a nice low dose to start which will help considerably with side effcts but even at lower doses Tren can cause a lot of issues for some people

Im going to be brutally blunt

You have run 1-2 cycles a year for the past 8 years
AND
"You are currently sitting on 15% BF"

This shows that your diet and training are highly lacking and you
are severely inconsistent

Get the basics down before you even think about Tren

Last edited:
Top Bottom