napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle questions

055jzza

HI Dylan I have been watching your youtube videos, and I was wondering if you could advise me.

Basically I have been having joint pains in my elbow for a while now, and Ive read that DECA can help with joint problems.

So was wondering what should I take with DECA ?should I take EQ/TEST or both in your opinion,? how long I should take the deca/test/eq and how many mg should I take?

Baring in mind I'm trying to cut fat and this would be my first cycle.

HI Dylan I have been watching your youtube videos, and I was wondering if you could advise me.

Basically I have been having joint pains in my elbow for a while now, and Ive read that DECA can help with joint problems.

So was wondering what should I take with DECA ?should I take EQ/TEST or both in your opinion,? how long I should take the deca/test/eq and how many mg should I take?

Baring in mind I'm trying to cut fat and this would be my first cycle.

okay.. 1. you cannot run this many compounds on a first cycle... 2. you cannot use deca on a first cycle.. its far too much for a first cycle... 3. you cannot use eq on a first cycle... it needs to be ran a minimum of 16 weeks and that's too long for a first cycle...

I realize this is your first go round with anabolics and you may not be doing this intentionally but you are being very reckless with what your talking about... this is a serious game your getting into and your going to have it short lived with the way you are talking... deca is one of my favorite compounds but you don't just throw it in for pain... not good, not wise, very poor choice... its a band aid to a wound... its only going to mask the pain and not even provide real healing you need... it could leave you worse off when you discontinue use... I have a FAR better option for you to get REAL healing, little to no sides and a multitude of other benefits... MK2866, MK677 and LGD4033 stacked is the perfect scenario for you... this will give you everything you want and so much more... you can and should run mk677 for 6 months to a year... here is the layout...

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

There is a huge misconception in the bodybuilding indurstry related to the use of nandrolone based steroids (such as NPP and Deca) for joint injury healing. However, the most they can do, is partially reduce the inflammation and painful sensations, leading one to think that the joints are healed. However, they do not actually heal the joints, and you will keep pounding those damaged joints, which will surely lead to further injuries. Better use compounds that have a scientifically proven ability to heal your joints and to improve the healing processes in them. For instance, Ostarine has a well proven ability to drastically improve the healing of joints and recovery after surgery and injuries. Therefore, it is a much better alternative, which additionally will not bring any of the side effects associated to steroid use. Then you could stack it with Nutrabol MK-677 for an even more enhanced effect. Use Ostarine at 25 mgs per day during 12 weeks, and Nutrabol at 25 mgs per day during 12 weeks. They will not need any ancillaries with them. From personal experience I found that this combo works best for me when you split the dosages in two - the first half in am after breakfast, and the other half before working out or PM on rest days.

Top Bottom