napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle question

pugjonnc

Hi Dylan , big fan of yours on YouTube . I'm currently taking testosterone cypionate 250 1cc once a week I went from 204 to 180 lost alot of body fat and i feel great muscle tone is good for a 51 year old male .. My question to you is would it be OK to add anavar to my testosterone to feel and look even better

Thank you

Hey man, pretty much everyone on here is gonna wanna know your body fat percentage too before they recommend something. Welcome

Welcome to the board man. Great job so far on the progress. 24lbs down is solid. What are your complete stats? You're 51, 180 lbs but whats your height and bf%? Also what are your goals for the cycle?

Sent from my SM-G900P

Hi Dylan , big fan of yours on YouTube . I'm currently taking testosterone cypionate 250 1cc once a week I went from 204 to 180 lost alot of body fat and i feel great muscle tone is good for a 51 year old male .. My question to you is would it be OK to add anavar to my testosterone to feel and look even better

Thank you

What is your current height, weight, and bodyfat bro? What exactly are you trying to accomplish with Anavar? I don't recommend Anavar. It's very weak for gains and is just not worth the money.

I'd much rather see you add some sarms to your cycle, which work great as a finisher. They will help you burn more fat, harden up, increase endurance, and build lean mass and strength without the side effects. I think that is your best option. I don't know how far into your cycle you are, but here is what I would recommend adding in.

Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

If you are not on TRT, make sure you run a proper pct after your cycle is finished

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

What is your current height, weight, and bodyfat bro? What exactly are you trying to accomplish with Anavar? I don't recommend Anavar. It's very weak for gains and is just not worth the money.

I'd much rather see you add some sarms to your cycle, which work great as a finisher. They will help you burn more fat, harden up, increase endurance, and build lean mass and strength without the side effects. I think that is your best option. I don't know how far into your cycle you are, but here is what I would recommend adding in.

Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

If you are not on TRT, make sure you run a proper pct after your cycle is finished

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

This is good advice bro. Let me congratulate on your weight loss. Now tween you and me, anavar is over priced shit when it comes to men.Women...fine! Apply your money to the sarms stack here rick posted

Congrats dude. Awesome weight loss.
Uhm you could add something if you want but you may encounter some issues with orals. Not so good for your insides. Var is pretty easy going though. Problem is you wont get much bang for your buck. I would say add some primo or even mast in there. Both go great with test and will do good things for a guy your age. Everyone has thier own pinions but thats what I would do. If your approaching the end of the cycle I would just hold off till next time and do the sarms thing.

Thank you

your WAY too vague... how long have you been running your cycle? what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat? are you on trt or running or a cycle? if not on trt, what is your pct plan? what ancillaries are you currently using? you can't expect to get any help when you don't provide the necessary information...

Top Bottom