napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle question

worlkingso

I enjoy watching your videos and I was wondering if you think it would be a bad idea to run var directly after a dbol cycle or better to have a month in between while still on test and then do the last 6 weeks on test/ var to clean up the gains? Obviously it would be nice to go right after the dbol cycle to dry up those gains however with both being orals I am assuming that the space in between may help endogenous test levels begin to resume a little bit and give my liver a break and possible keep from getting as shut down with back to back orals. Do you have any thoughts on this?

I enjoy watching your videos and I was wondering if you think it would be a bad idea to run var directly after a dbol cycle or better to have a month in between while still on test and then do the last 6 weeks on test/ var to clean up the gains? Obviously it would be nice to go right after the dbol cycle to dry up those gains however with both being orals I am assuming that the space in between may help endogenous test levels begin to resume a little bit and give my liver a break and possible keep from getting as shut down with back to back orals. Do you have any thoughts on this?

You can't go back to back on orals bro. Those are liver toxic, and you can't run more than 6 weeks of orals at a time without a good 3-4 week break in the middle of the cycle before starting more orals again.

What is your stats and experience?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks a lot Rick Rock, I looked around online and a lot of the posts had to do with Dbol/ Var at the same time which was not what I was looking for or even considering. I ended up emailing a guy who does a lot of video's online and he posted this/ signed me up etc, with out me expecting it. I am a forty-something old BJJ guy who has been around the sport for 20 years. I have always lifted in various frequency, intensity to supplement my training and for enjoyment but as a guy who is a little bit older I have to choose where I spend my energy and it has been more so on the mat than in the gym. Anyway, I decided to focus on lifting a little more and tried a couple cycles with varying results but overall it has been a good experience. I wouldn't look great to a lot of the guys with a bodybuilding mindset but I am really happy with the results and def will consider future supplementation down the road. I really appreciate your input, esp coming from someone with experience as yourself. So many of us are on here just trying to find our way and to be safe and I'm sure the newer guys like me really appreciate the people who try to pass the knowledge on.

Summer is coming they wanna get those quick gainzzzz and no idea how bad things can go and they don't want to pin

Thanks a lot Rick Rock, I looked around online and a lot of the posts had to do with Dbol/ Var at the same time which was not what I was looking for or even considering. I ended up emailing a guy who does a lot of video's online and he posted this/ signed me up etc, with out me expecting it. I am a forty-something old BJJ guy who has been around the sport for 20 years. I have always lifted in various frequency, intensity to supplement my training and for enjoyment but as a guy who is a little bit older I have to choose where I spend my energy and it has been more so on the mat than in the gym. Anyway, I decided to focus on lifting a little more and tried a couple cycles with varying results but overall it has been a good experience. I wouldn't look great to a lot of the guys with a bodybuilding mindset but I am really happy with the results and def will consider future supplementation down the road. I really appreciate your input, esp coming from someone with experience as yourself. So many of us are on here just trying to find our way and to be safe and I'm sure the newer guys like me really appreciate the people who try to pass the knowledge on.

There was a time when, due to Pfizer BS, it was great to do a dbol/var stack. It was thought to be magical like the deca/test stack. More BS

you definitely dont want to run oral only cycles and you also dont want to stack them so close together... if you run a test cycle, you can kickstart the first 4 weeks with dbol and run anavar the last 6 weeks... what exactly are your goals from the cycle?

I have Test as a base with dbol running first 6 weeks and gonna just keep the Test for about month after that and then run Var/Test for the last 6 weeks. So Test is running for the entire cycle and the Dbol and Var are really the only variables with a month in between the two orals. I wanted to bulk up a little increase strength a little and then maybe lose a couple pounds of fat toward the end. After that I'll just lift three times a week to supplement but BJJ is always my first priority and lifting is always secondary. I am happy with the results so far and feel like I def worked through some plateaus with hypertrophy that I been stuck at for a while. I'm hoping to get the same positive outcome with the Var/ Test. It was fun to just focus on lifting for a little while. I will def do this again sometime down the road. So are you saying that 4 weeks in between the Dbol and Var cycle aren't enough time Dylan? How many weeks would you suggest in between the two orals (with Test alongside the entire time)? Thanks again guys. A lot of this stuff cannot be found in research journals and experience from guys like yourself is so helpful esp if you have made some mistakes and are able to pass that info on. Truly appreciate it

You could go a bit longer in between the orals.

1-14 test e 400mg a week
1-14 aromasin 12.5mg oed
1-4 dbol 20mg ed
10-14 anavar 30mg ed

PHURIOUS

That way weeks 5-9 ur non orals helps clear one then start the other

PHURIOUS

See atleast this guy has a test base in mind lol. I'd recommend getting bloods done

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I have Test as a base with dbol running first 6 weeks and gonna just keep the Test for about month after that and then run Var/Test for the last 6 weeks. So Test is running for the entire cycle and the Dbol and Var are really the only variables with a month in between the two orals. I wanted to bulk up a little increase strength a little and then maybe lose a couple pounds of fat toward the end. After that I'll just lift three times a week to supplement but BJJ is always my first priority and lifting is always secondary. I am happy with the results so far and feel like I def worked through some plateaus with hypertrophy that I been stuck at for a while. I'm hoping to get the same positive outcome with the Var/ Test. It was fun to just focus on lifting for a little while. I will def do this again sometime down the road. So are you saying that 4 weeks in between the Dbol and Var cycle aren't enough time Dylan? How many weeks would you suggest in between the two orals (with Test alongside the entire time)? Thanks again guys. A lot of this stuff cannot be found in research journals and experience from guys like yourself is so helpful esp if you have made some mistakes and are able to pass that info on. Truly appreciate it

i have a perfect layout for you... i really dont care for anavar but i'll write in in since your intent on using it... im adding a few sarms you can get at www.sarmsx.com to really clean this up at the end as well... here is the full layout

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 cycle assist1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-14 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-14 anavar 60 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you so much for your responses and your knowledge. Phurious and Dylan, I really appreciate your well thought out regimens and I will consider your recommendations for the remaining of this time, and the next time around down the road. It sounds like 5-6 weeks in between orals for this time around should keep me reasonably safe.

i have a perfect layout for you... i really dont care for anavar but i'll write in in since your intent on using it... im adding a few sarms you can get at www.sarmsx.com to really clean this up at the end as well... here is the full layout

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 cycle assist1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-14 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-14 anavar 60 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan has gave you an excellent plan to follow here bro. For what you are wanting to do, I think this is going to be the most effective option for you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

If you're on test you'll be suppressed or shut down either way. Giving yourself time off from just the orals isn't going to make any difference bro

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom