napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle question

dreeveen

Hey Dylan,

I love the old videos that were taking off YouTube they were very helpful along with the new ones.

My question is I'm wanting to start a lean bulk cycle next month. It will be my 5th cycle and this is what I am thinking of taking: what are your thoughts?

D-Bol: 50mg ED (1-4 weeks)
Test P: 400mg (1-12 weeks @ 100 eod)
Tren: 300mg (1-12 weeks @ 75 eod)
Deca: 400mg (1-10 weeks @ 200 2x per week)
EQ: 400mg (1-12 weeks @ 200 2x per week)
Anavar: 50mg ED (5-12 weeks)
Winstrol: 50mg ED (7-12 weeks)
Arimidex: .5mg ED (1-12 weeks)

thats just ridiculous bro... look how many compounds you want to run.. pros dont even run cycles like that... 7 compounds? come on man, thats just craziness

Ok Dylan what would you remove, replace, change?
Since it's a Lean Bulk Cycle I figured the Dbol & Deca & Tren for the Bulk phase
EQ, Tren, Anavar, Winstrol for learning out phase...I know EQ has to be ran for awhile so I put it at the beginning of cycle.
I chose Test P because of the Tren having to be every other day.
I do need help...I know you are knowledgeable on this so what do you suggest?

Stats:
5'9
20% BF
Workout 5-6 days per week
Cardio 2-3x per week

Goal:
14-16% BF

bro, your body fat alone is too high for steroid use and you should only be concerned about getting that down... i cant advise any sort of steroid use in that condition and dbol and things of that nature are insane in your current condition... youre not fat but youre not in steroid condition whatsoever... i cant advise that brother... im sorry... my advice is to get down in the 13-14 range at the minimum and stop thinking you need that many compounds on cycle, because you dont...

Ok thanks for the advice bro I appreciate it...after I get my BF% down, I will be back on here asking for your advice sir lol, so be ready lol.

Top Bottom