napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle question

tolerhek

I love the video you put out man. Very informative. I had a question, so I’ve ran a cycle or 2 in the past (straight test cyp 200 to 400mg a week) and have gotten acne. I wanted to run another one in the next month or so but I wanted to ask, is there something I can take along side with it to minimize that one particular side effect. Like sarms or AIs? Thank you.

A cycle or two? Which one is it?

Did you run an AI on previous cycle or Cycles?

What are your full stats?

A cycle or two? Which one is it?

Did you run an AI on previous cycle or Cycles?

What are your full stats?

2 cycles. On my 3rd. Running almost 500mg of cyp. No AI on any cycles been wondering if I should. Read that AI should only be taken when needed. That’s also why I asked about SARMS

Yeaaaaa that’s not what sarms do.
Have you had blood work? Because that’s the only way to know “if you need” an AI. At 500mg I guarantee that 99.9% of people should be on one.

[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15] Get blood work and I bet your estrogen is through the roof hence the acne. Most unwanted side effects are cause by people running cycles improperly and that's exactly what you're doing.

Can you provide your stats for us please?

If you aren't running an ai, you have bigger problems than acne. You need to control estrogen on cycle from day one, and yes that's a big part of why you have an acne problem

sarms do not prevent acne man and i have no clue where you came up with that.. you need to be controlling estrogen first of all but you need bloodwork, not me or anyone else attempting to be a psychic and do the work for you

Top Bottom