napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle question

jofort

Hello Dylan, I've been following you for a while know and I would like to ask your opinion/suggestions for my next cycle.

After watching your videos I think I want my next cycle to be as follows.

Deca 300mg/wk
Test E 400mg/wk
Eq 600-800mg/wk
Tbol 50mg/ed
Arimadex .5mg/eod
Caber 1mg every 3 days

My question is would you tweak this cycle in any way and how long should I run each compound for.

My stats

39 y/o
290lbs
6'7"
Training for 4 years

Thank you in advance for your response

B.F 20%
5th cycle over last 3 years. Have run different cycles that consisted of the following test cyp enan and prop, deca, eq, Tbol, tren A and E, winstrol in the past. Obviously different cycles at different times.

Never really had the right guidance. Want to do it right this time around. Pre cycle labs have already been done.

You'll want to bring your body fat down to closer to 15 before starting. If you've been working out consistently for four years and yiyrr at 20 percent You need to focus more on your nutrition unless you've made great progress in bringing it down.

B.F 20%
5th cycle over last 3 years. Have run different cycles that consisted of the following test cyp enan and prop, deca, eq, Tbol, tren A and E, winstrol in the past. Obviously different cycles at different times.

Never really had the right guidance. Want to do it right this time around. Pre cycle labs have already been done.
Bodyfat needs to come way down before you can safely run a cycle. What does your diet look like? Something has to be far off here

your body fat is too high... you need to be down in the 12-13 range before you even consider this...

Top Bottom