napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle question

swonker6

Hey Dylan im here I'm looking to possibly do my first physique show and wanted ur advice. I watch ur YouTube a lot I'll be 30 in Sept this year and I've ran test about 3 cycles and sust 250 and tren in my past but I wanna really pack on size and strength does this cycle seem ok. I'm 6'3 245 very athletic already and around 18%body fat here is what I'll be doing
1cctest cyp/ 1cc tren Monday. 1cc deca/1dbol Tuesday, then 1cyp/1tren on Thursday

I may not run dbol as I don't like it's effects so all in all just test tren and deca????

Thanks love to here back from u

your body fat is too high to be using steroids man... you need to get it down in the 12-13 range to safely and effectively go about this... sarms would be a great option right now but i could never advise you steroid use in your current condition...

if you are not familiar with sarms, start with articles here…
https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a sarms stack…

Hey Dylan im here I'm looking to possibly do my first physique show and wanted ur advice. I watch ur YouTube a lot I'll be 30 in Sept this year and I've ran test about 3 cycles and sust 250 and tren in my past but I wanna really pack on size and strength does this cycle seem ok. I'm 6'3 245 very athletic already and around 18%body fat here is what I'll be doing
1cctest cyp/ 1cc tren Monday. 1cc deca/1dbol Tuesday, then 1cyp/1tren on Thursday

I may not run dbol as I don't like it's effects so all in all just test tren and deca????

Thanks love to here back from u
So much wrong here bud. First of all, you're too fat to use steroids safely right now

Secondly, running two nandrolones with both tren and deca is about the worst possible thing you could do. Side effect city and a dead dick. I'm sure you don't want that. Maybe even your own personal set of tits as a bonus

Holy crap this is a perfect example how to not run a cycle. Stick around the forum for a while and educate yourself before you hurt yourself really bad. Plenty of education to go around while you work on those stats.

I agree with the fellas. Get that body fat down and then we can revisit AAS question. Sarms is a good plan to help get you there depending on what you run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom