napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle question

chemist711

First off thank you for making very informative videos.

Is andropen 275 (British Dragon) good for a first cycle? I'm taking 3ml a week for 10 weeks, then be off on week 11 and 12, then I'll start PCT for 30day.
I'm also taking milk thistle everyday of my cycle.

NO that is not good whatsoever... 3 ml a week is 775 mg per week... COME ON MAN... thats ridiculous... most of the experienced users never run it that high... why are you being so reckless... here comes the even better question... what exactly do you have planned for pct?

First off thank you for making very informative videos.

Is andropen 275 (British Dragon) good for a first cycle? I'm taking 3ml a week for 10 weeks, then be off on week 11 and 12, then I'll start PCT for 30day.
I'm also taking milk thistle everyday of my cycle.

That's way too much for a first cycle. What is your stats, goals, and experience?

You can build more than enough on 300-500mg. On my fifth cycle I went up to 1000mg for 3 weeks. Stupid mistake - Didn't notice anything different to 500mg besides side effects so I dropped it right down. And that was on a FIFTH cycle.

You absolutely could make do with 300mg on a first cycle, which is more than enough, and you would have far less side effects.. This is what I would suggest, so much less to worry about when taking 300mg....

You never need to go up to 800mg unless you are a pro. 500mg would be more than enough for your second, third, fourth, fifth cycle...

Last edited:
You can build more than enough on 300-500mg. On my fifth cycle I went up to 1000mg for 3 weeks. Stupid mistake - Didn't notice anything different to 500mg besides side effects so I dropped it right down. And that was on a FIFTH cycle.

You absolutely could make do with 300mg on a first cycle, which is more than enough, and you would have far less side effects.. This is what I would suggest, so much less to worry about when taking 300mg....

You never need to go up to 800mg unless you are a pro. 500mg would be more than enough for your second, third, fourth, fifth cycle...

I have a question about the ml to mg conversion. I have 30ml of andropen 275 in total. How much would that equal to in mg?

It depends on the concentration of the product. For instance, with some products 1ml of the substance could be 200mg of Testosterone, with other products 1ml could be 100mg. If the website you purchased from says that 1ml = 275mg of testosterone, then I suggest you take a 0.6ml injection twice a week. Monday and Thursday. This would give you 1.2ml total per week which = 330mg of Testosterone, this is MORE THAN ENOUGH for a first cycle, and will give you great results provided you are training properly and eating right.

Top Bottom