napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Puzzle

voltage901

Greetings to all.

I wanted to get input on a cycle that I've been planning. I have taken traditional steroids in the past. I have never taken sarms, but i am open to taking them if they benefit me.

Age-28
Height- 5' 6"
Bodyfat-18%
Training- I've trained at least 4 days a week for 6 years, and played a lot of soccer in high school.
Cycle history- I've taken steroids for a little over a year. I've taken test, winstrol, deca, and anavar.
PCT- Ive only taken nolva and clomid.
Goals- I want to lost some fat, and look more vascular.
Supps- Animal Pak, protein, pre workout, and when i cant sleep melatonin.
Food- Im not allergic to anything but i try to do 8 oz of protein, and 4 oz of carbs on my meals. Eat about 6-8 times a day.
FYI- I hope I didnt miss any information, would hate to get no response.

Cycle:

Test Cyp. Week 1- Week 20
Primobolan Week1-Week 12
Boldelon Week 1-14
Tren Week 8-Week 20
Winstrol Week 16- Week 20

I'd like to get some input on what I could do to make this a more effective stack.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Greetings to all.

I wanted to get input on a cycle that I've been planning. I have taken traditional steroids in the past. I have never taken sarms, but i am open to taking them if they benefit me.

Age-28
Height- 5' 6"
Bodyfat-18%
Training- I've trained at least 4 days a week for 6 years, and played a lot of soccer in high school.
Cycle history- I've taken steroids for a little over a year. I've taken test, winstrol, deca, and anavar.
PCT- Ive only taken nolva and clomid.
Goals- I want to lost some fat, and look more vascular.
Supps- Animal Pak, protein, pre workout, and when i cant sleep melatonin.
Food- Im not allergic to anything but i try to do 8 oz of protein, and 4 oz of carbs on my meals. Eat about 6-8 times a day.
FYI- I hope I didnt miss any information, would hate to get no response.

Cycle:

Test Cyp. Week 1- Week 20
Primobolan Week1-Week 12
Boldelon Week 1-14
Tren Week 8-Week 20
Winstrol Week 16- Week 20

I'd like to get some input on what I could do to make this a more effective stack.
Thanks in advance.
You dont need all that. You could do half of that and get to your goal with good clean gains if you paid as much attention to nutrition. Nutrition is the most important part of any cycle or training program. Aas isnt going to make you lose fat. Your nutrition regimen will.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

you are not only go9ing extremely overboard on this cycle, but your not in any sort of condition to run a cycle like this... 18% body fat? thats too high to be using steroids to begin with.. i honestly dont anyone with half a sort of brain that would advise you steroid use in that condition and definitely not that much shit at all

Top Bottom