napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle protection

halparts4

Hello man i am huge fan of your channel on youtube iam going in to this cycle can u tell me which things i will need to do to protect my self from
side effects if you help me i will be so glad ☺️

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

i dont even know what you are running for a cycle bro? i mean, i have no clue how to answer this nor would any other human

Hello man i am huge fan of your channel on youtube iam going in to this cycle can u tell me which things i will need to do to protect my self from
side effects if you help me i will be so glad ☺️

What cycle bro? Tell us your full stats, goals and experience along with the cycle you plan to run and we will go from there

Iam 23 years old, 84 kg, 180cm and i been training like 2 and half
years my cycle is tren hexa, boldenon, dianabol, oxandrolone and winstrol its gona be 10 weeks.

Iam 23 years old, 84 kg, 180cm and i been training like 2 and half
years my cycle is tren hexa, boldenon, dianabol, oxandrolone and winstrol its gona be 10 weeks.
no, i have no pictures and i dont need any.. i would not advise this absurdity if you paid me... first of all, your 23 years old... what on earth are you doing even using steroids and then you come to me with this amount of shit! have you lost your mind? fuck no im not advising you to do anything such absurdity... are you trying to kill yourself? you dont have a clue what you are doing.. you are so far in over your head you are drowning man... you better think long and hard about what you are doing and if you actually give a shit about your health

Holy fuck?!?!? That's a lot of fucking orals bro your best protection is a new liver On standby Jesus Christ... too young terrible cycle.

bro, you don't listen.. noone can help you... go ahead and run your stack and learn the hard way... your "friend" will also learn the hard way down the road so go ahead an do whatever the hell you want since you don't want to listen... bro, i dont have the time for people like you that refuse to listen... thats so selfish when there are so many people out there that actually need and appreciate the help

Top Bottom