napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle Propionate, Nandro P, Boldenoce Cyp

forzalazio1

Hey man, thanks for all videos, you are awesome.Can you tell me more about cycle Propionate, Nandro P, Boldenoce Cyp in one of your next videos.I wanna do my third cycle.I listen to you, my first one was just Propionate and my second was Propionate and Nandro P, now Im thinking adding Boldenone Cyp to this two.Thank you.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Ok, this would be my 3rd cycle.Fist one was only Propionate 8 weeks, 300mg per week, second one was NPP 300 mg per week and Propionate 300mg per week for 10 weeks.I workout for 7 years, I'm 31, 245lbs 6ft, body fat 15%.My goal is to compete in Classic physique in next 6-7 months.Thanks for response, if you need more info, please let me know.

If you are 15% then you should be aiming more to cut if u want to compete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

i mean you can add it if you want... really not necessary... i would just go test, npp and winstrol to be honest...

Top Bottom