napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle plan

reemotro

I have ran tren and deca solo in the past and now i am thinking of running the following cycle
Tren e 375 mg
Test e 375 mg (tho i am thinking of upping my test to 500 mg but Dylan suggested on keeping them equal)
Anadrol 50 mg ed
Proviron 50 mg ed
Aromasin 25 mg eod
prami 0.5 ed
and I will add fish oil , coq10 ,multivitamin and also I will add some liver care due to the toxicity of this cycle
Any suggestions that I should add to this cycle that may help ? and have you ever ran this cycle and what was your results out of it ?

Stats bro.

Weight
BF%
Years lifting
number of cycle run (and what you ran)

You'll want to add gw while on tren, and keep in mind that anadrol and tren is a very harsh combo. I wouldn't ever even attempt that cycle. It's just too much side effects in my opinion.

Have you ran prami? I suggest starting at .25 and bumping up. But if you ran it before, you know what's up.
I like the dosages. My next tren run will be tren higher than test.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Have you ran prami? I suggest starting at .25 and bumping up. But if you ran it before, you know what's up.
I like the dosages. My next tren run will be tren higher than test.

My training partner just ran a cycle with more tren than test and he loved it....and no sides.

I have ran tren and deca solo in the past and now i am thinking of running the following cycle
Tren e 375 mg
Test e 375 mg (tho i am thinking of upping my test to 500 mg but Dylan suggested on keeping them equal)
Anadrol 50 mg ed
Proviron 50 mg ed
Aromasin 25 mg eod
prami 0.5 ed
and I will add fish oil , coq10 ,multivitamin and also I will add some liver care due to the toxicity of this cycle
Any suggestions that I should add to this cycle that may help ? and have you ever ran this cycle and what was your results out of it ?
i just ran tren and anadrol together, although i was also using primo but it was probably the best cycle i have ever ran... i would absolutely add gw501516 here to combat the cardio issues with tren along with cholesterol and blood pressure issues... i like everything else except for your aromasin and prami doses... are you extremely estrogen prone? have you ran prami?

i just ran tren and anadrol together, although i was also using primo but it was probably the best cycle i have ever ran... i would absolutely add gw501516 here to combat the cardio issues with tren along with cholesterol and blood pressure issues... i like everything else except for your aromasin and prami doses... are you extremely estrogen prone? have you ran prami?

No I am not that estrogen prone but I have a small peas size lump under my nipple in which I like to be on the safe side and not letting my gyno to escalate

do you have bloodwork showing you have an estrogen problem? 25 mg every other day could crush your estrogen and you will have some large problems doing that

25mg EOD on aromasin is a very high dose for only 300 test, even if you are estrogen prone. 12.5mg EOD should be plenty

do you have bloodwork showing you have an estrogen problem? 25 mg every other day could crush your estrogen and you will have some large problems doing that

I have done a blood test my esto was 25 and the range was 0-80 and at that time i was taking 12.5 so i upped to 25 because i am paranoid about this gyno thing

I have done a blood test my esto was 25 and the range was 0-80 and at that time i was taking 12.5 so i upped to 25 because i am paranoid about this gyno thing

Bro you NEED estrogen. 25 is a perfect number. I feel best at 28-34. You definitely crashed your estrogen jumping from 12.5mg to 25mg.

25 is perfect... being paranoid will cause you to make things worse man... trust me, 25 mg eod is going to end up crushing your estrogen and then you will really have problems

Top Bottom