napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Pics Update

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I am about 2 weeks into my current cycle so I wanted to give a quick picture update... for those who don't remember, here is the cycle and YES it is quite advanced and NOT something I recommend to most unless you are vetted and even then, this is quite advanced...

1-20 test cyp 250 mg week
1-20 primo 800 mg week
1-20 eq 900 mg week
2-?? Tren storm 500-750 mg week
1-6 tbol 25 mg day
1-6 winstrol 25 mg day
1-20 gw-501516 20 mg day
1-20 proviron 50 mg day
7-20 s4 50 mg day
1-20 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
2-?? dostinex .5 mg e3d
15-20 winstrol 25 mg day

Yes , I go hard... I am considering (and this depends on the tren sides etc.) stopping the storm at week 10 - 12 and then adding tren ace/test prop blend the last 6 weeks... we will see on that though...

Here are the current updated pics...

3589a90.jpg

20fuazd.jpg

2u4mz9u.jpg

Looking great mate....everything seems to be tighten in.

Tren should be in full swing by next week. Fasten your seat belt.

Wetworks said:
Looking great mate....everything seems to be tighten in.

Tren should be in full swing by next week. Fasten your seat belt.

Thanks brother... I have a high expectation on it and can't wait for the results! LOVING it so far

You are looking incredible Dylan, and its only going to get better from here. Loving the cycle setup

Thank you guys, I truly appreciate it! Just keep in mind that I have not scratched the surface yet... Just wait!!

keep us updated bro, looking shredded. And that is a lot of gear, how are you even able to handle all that?! I'd consider lowering the doses and using that $ for some gh in combination with the compounds you have listed... I just think that would be awesome :)

DylanGemelli said:
I am about 2 weeks into my current cycle so I wanted to give a quick picture update... for those who don't remember, here is the cycle and YES it is quite advanced and NOT something I recommend to most unless you are vetted and even then, this is quite advanced...

1-20 primo 800 mg week
1-20 eq 900 mg week
1-6 tbol 25 mg day
1-6 winstrol 25 mg day
1-20 gw-501516 20 mg day
1-20 proviron 50 mg day
7-20 s4 50 mg day
2-?? dostinex .5 mg e3d
15-20 winstrol 25 mg day

Yes , I go hard... I am considering (and this depends on the tren sides etc.) stopping the storm at week 10 - 12 and then adding tren ace/test prop blend the last 6 weeks... we will see on that though...

3589a90.jpg

20fuazd.jpg

2u4mz9u.jpg
What's your stats Dylan? Weight and height

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trenrage said:
keep us updated bro, looking shredded. And that is a lot of gear, how are you even able to handle all that?! I'd consider lowering the doses and using that $ for some gh in combination with the compounds you have listed... I just think that would be awesome :)

for me thats far from awesome... i cant do gh... im allergic to far too many potassium items and i hold water... its not an option whatsoever... i appreciate the thought but im quite sure im versed enough on my dosing and protocol here bro... the only things i run high are that of which have little to no sides and require that sort of dosing...

LAfit said:
DylanGemelli said:

1-20 primo 800 mg week
1-20 eq 900 mg week
1-6 tbol 25 mg day
1-6 winstrol 25 mg day
1-20 gw-501516 20 mg day
1-20 proviron 50 mg day
7-20 s4 50 mg day
2-?? dostinex .5 mg e3d
15-20 winstrol 25 mg day

3589a90.jpg

20fuazd.jpg

2u4mz9u.jpg

right now 6'1" 185 4.8%

DylanGemelli said:
LAfit said:
DylanGemelli said:

1-20 primo 800 mg week
1-20 eq 900 mg week
1-6 tbol 25 mg day
1-6 winstrol 25 mg day
1-20 gw-501516 20 mg day
1-20 proviron 50 mg day
7-20 s4 50 mg day
2-?? dostinex .5 mg e3d
15-20 winstrol 25 mg day

right now 6'1" 185 4.8%
Nice, I figured you were at least 6', very lean for sure. How much weight are you looking to put on?

LAfit said:
DylanGemelli said:
"LAfit" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:

1-20 primo 800 mg week
1-20 eq 900 mg week
1-6 tbol 25 mg day
1-6 winstrol 25 mg day
1-20 gw-501516 20 mg day
1-20 proviron 50 mg day
7-20 s4 50 mg day
2-?? dostinex .5 mg e3d
15-20 winstrol 25 mg day

right now 6'1" 185 4.8%
Nice, I figured you were at least 6', very lean for sure. How much weight are you looking to put on

You know brother, thats a good question because im not sure yet... Adding tren made me change my mind... Maybe 10 more at the same body fat would be what im thinking

DylanGemelli said:
LAfit said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"LAfit" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:

1-20 primo 800 mg week
1-20 eq 900 mg week
1-6 tbol 25 mg day
1-6 winstrol 25 mg day
1-20 gw-501516 20 mg day
1-20 proviron 50 mg day
7-20 s4 50 mg day
2-?? dostinex .5 mg e3d
15-20 winstrol 25 mg day

right now 6'1" 185 4.8%
Nice, I figured you were at least 6', very lean for sure. How much weight are you looking to put on

You know brother, thats a good question because im not sure yet... Adding tren made me change my mind... Maybe 10 more at the same body fat would be what im thinking
The reason I ask, I know you eat a deficit and only want good lean gains. If you added another 10lbs at that bf, it would be sick!

Walking example here fellas! Good work, D!

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

LAfit said:
DylanGemelli said:
LAfit said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"LAfit" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:

1-20 primo 800 mg week
1-20 eq 900 mg week
1-6 tbol 25 mg day
1-6 winstrol 25 mg day
1-20 gw-501516 20 mg day
1-20 proviron 50 mg day
7-20 s4 50 mg day
2-?? dostinex .5 mg e3d
15-20 winstrol 25 mg day

right now 6'1" 185 4.8%

The reason I ask, I know you eat a deficit and only want good lean gains. If you added another 10lbs at that bf, it would be sick!

Yes, I am trying to add a few more calories but honestly, it's difficult at times because im so busy with the forum and emails etc... I honestly forget to eat and I always used to think that comment was absurd until it actually started to happen! I understand now when I hear that, it's possible it is true... You get such a rush and stay on it and before you know it, 5-6 hours have passed and you have not moved! I so regimented and strict as it is so i just don't deviate man... I guess I have been doing it so long it's just normal... I do miss going out to eat here and there but i just love what I do so damn much I don't change it up because I think I would be miserable if I did... Don't get me wrong, we travel, etc... but 95% of the time, its strict, by the gemelli code (LOL) etc... honestly bro, even when we travel, i MUST have a kitchen at our hotel and before we even go to check in, we find the first whole foods we can, get groceries and stock... I just don't eat out, etc... I know it sounds crazy but i would be miserable the other way... I guess i eat to live, not live to eat... Everyone has their own way though so I know I do things to the extreme but i just can't help it... Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE some pizza or pasta, fuck I'm Italian but I just can't make myself do it!! Even "medicated" LOLLLLL

DylanGemelli said:
LAfit said:
DylanGemelli said:
LAfit said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"LAfit" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:

1-20 primo 800 mg week
1-20 eq 900 mg week
1-6 tbol 25 mg day
1-6 winstrol 25 mg day
1-20 gw-501516 20 mg day
1-20 proviron 50 mg day
7-20 s4 50 mg day
2-?? dostinex .5 mg e3d
15-20 winstrol 25 mg day

right now 6'1" 185 4.8%

Yes, I am trying to add a few more calories but honestly, it's difficult at times because im so busy with the forum and emails etc... I honestly forget to eat and I always used to think that comment was absurd until it actually started to happen! I understand now when I hear that, it's possible it is true... You get such a rush and stay on it and before you know it, 5-6 hours have passed and you have not moved! I so regimented and strict as it is so i just don't deviate man... I guess I have been doing it so long it's just normal... I do miss going out to eat here and there but i just love what I do so damn much I don't change it up because I think I would be miserable if I did... Don't get me wrong, we travel, etc... but 95% of the time, its strict, by the gemelli code (LOL) etc... honestly bro, even when we travel, i MUST have a kitchen at our hotel and before we even go to check in, we find the first whole foods we can, get groceries and stock... I just don't eat out, etc... I know it sounds crazy but i would be miserable the other way... I guess i eat to live, not live to eat... Everyone has their own way though so I know I do things to the extreme but i just can't help it... Don't get me wrong, I would LOVE some pizza or pasta, fuck I'm Italian but I just can't make myself do it!! Even "medicated" LOLLLLL

staying away from dat der pizza is quite hard lol

Top Bottom