napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle/PCT and TRT

ironlifter36

Hey guys,

I am in the process of researching and learning so that I follow proper protocol down the road. If I'm on TRT and were to do a Test cycle, what would be the proper transition be in regards to PCT and going back to my normal TRT regimen? Would I run a normal PCT-with No Test -then go back to my prescribed TRT regimen?

you don't need a pct you just blast a higher dose of test and then after the cycle weeks, you drop back down to your trt dosing for a cruise

you don't need a pct you just blast a higher dose of test and then after the cycle weeks, you drop back down to your trt dosing for a cruise

That sounds easy and simple. Im guessing an AI of 12.5mg EOD would be good to throw in the mix as well. Thanks for your help.

That sounds easy and simple. Im guessing an AI of 12.5mg EOD would be good to throw in the mix as well. Thanks for your help.

yes brother... there is no reason to pct... you stay on your trt does until your ready to blast... then you simply raise the dose to accommodate your blast and then once your done, you go right back to your trt dose... what are your stats and goals and i can help you set up your blast... age/height/weight/body fat?

yes brother... there is no reason to pct... you stay on your trt does until your ready to blast... then you simply raise the dose to accommodate your blast and then once your done, you go right back to your trt dose... what are your stats and goals and i can help you set up your blast... age/height/weight/body fat?

Sounds good. I am 36yo, 5'10, 175lbs, 12b%bf and have a good understanding of both nutrition and macros. My goal is to get 185lbs at 10%bf. I am fixing to buy some sarms and AI from sarmsx.com. Any recommendations on the sarms?

Top Bottom