napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

On cycle + PCT questions

SanDiegoNative

Height: 6'4
Weight 220
Body fat: % not sure (not fat have abs showing but not "ripped" by any means.
Years of training: 7 on and off, typically train 2 years and go off for 3-4 months.
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run) 1 cycle, was a mix 500 (was 21-22 cant remember what was in the mix)
PCT for each cycle: HCG (I know now that was a mistake!!) :/
Goals: Muscle mass increase, nothing freaky.
Supplements (if any) liver/heart support, bunch of different Usana supps as well.
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???) Could be better, i eat 5 meals a day, pushing it to 6 next week.
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.) right shoulder injury, would say its 90% healed still doing PT and keeping shoulder workouts very light unfortunately.

There's no 2 ways about this cycle, i was very uninformed from the beginning of my cycle and I've made some self corrections so let me explain.

At first my plan was to do 400mg tren E wk 1-9 200mg test E wk 1-12 LOL WHOOPS (night sweats and insomnia got fairly annoying for 1-2 nights, much better now.)

I'm currently 10 days in. I shot 200 tren 100 test 2x for 1st week. (The mistake week)

My thought was to lower tren down to 250mg and keep test at 200. Thoughts?

I have nolva, clomid, and airimidex on hand and everyone on forums suggests to take airimidex with tren for the sides obviously, but if i haven't experienced gyno or puffy nipples yet should i wait to see if the 250mg of tren/week will bring on bad enough sides to warrant me taking the airimidex or should i take it as a precaution before the gyno possibly happens?

Here was my PCT plan too much/too little do you think?

Clomid 40/40/20/20
Nolv 20/20/10/10

Sorry for the long post Dylan, Have a great one.

Top Bottom