napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle and pct help

rasiters

Thank you bro
I don't know , recently like three months back I feel my left nipple hurts if I touch it or if I bump into something !!
Even if I am lying down on my stomach !!
I feel there is small time ball sort of a thingy which is harder then my right nipple ..and what I noticed also is my sex drive going to down hell and I can't stay hard for long . And I noticed this exactly when I started getting pain from my left nipple!

I went to the dr and he checked very briefly and did blood test. He said my prolactin level is 0.375 something like !!he said I have nothing to worry about and the pain will go by it self !!!
I waited a month and the pain didn't go so I visited him again and this time I told him about my sex life !!
He gave me proviron and told me I am thinking a lot and I should not worry !!

Bro the thing is I feel I am getting all symptoms of gynecomastia and even when I look at my chest I feel like nipple areas has like a little fat under them (left side is more ) I am worried that it will get worse !!and the pain is not going , my libido got effected so now I don't know what should I do !!
My last cycle was almost one year ago (Tren+winstrol+EQ+ test Acetate) and I remember I struggled in PCT a lot coz the cycle was very harsh !!but then I became ok ..now this is happening !!
I am 36 years old and my hight is 175 and I weigh around 78 KG.
I am not sure how much fat I have in percentage ! I don't have a tummy but I don't have six packs either!!
My first email to you I measured my fat with weigh machine and told you 20% but I am not sure if it was right info !
Should I wait longer as Dr said for the natural healing or should I run a PCT drug .
bro please advice me what to do !!

have you had your estrogen checked? did you run protection for estrogen and prolactin on your cycle?

have you had your estrogen checked? did you run protection for estrogen and prolactin on your cycle?

When I was on cycle I haven't checked my estrogen level .
However for protection I recall (cycle was one year ago) using Aramadex while on cycle and I recall using Clomid and Nolvadex as well.

you have got to get these blood tests done man.. you can just go around guessing what may or may not be wrong... that could potentially make things far worse for you...

Everything is just pure speculation without the bloodwork to really see what's going on bro

you have got to get these blood tests done man.. you can just go around guessing what may or may not be wrong... that could potentially make things far worse for you...

Absolutely correct ..but may I know what type blood test I should do and for what !! I guess estrogen and prolactin!!is there anything else!
I appreciate your guidance !

Absolutely correct ..but may I know what type blood test I should do and for what !! I guess estrogen and prolactin!!is there anything else!
I appreciate your guidance !

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

you also need prolactin checked...

here is the link for the test you need but you also need to add prolactin to it... www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

you also need prolactin checked...

here is the link for the test you need but you also need to add prolactin to it... www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

Thank you bro for the info ..I will look for clinic to get my blood work done and I'll up date you with the result.

sounds good brother, you are very welcome

Dear Bro ,
I have got my Blood work done except for Estradoil which was not avail .
Below are the results
TSH 3.37 miu/L
FSH 5.47 miu/ml
LH 7.8 miu/ml
Prolactin 7.14 ng/ml
Test 399.6 ng/dl
Blood count and test were all in Normal range .
This test was done after taking proviron for almost 10 days .
The Dr adviced me to stop proviron and he gave me GNC MEN's ARGNMAX for one month and to refer to him after one month. This supplement somehow helped me get my libido back.
He checked the chest area and said I have no Gyno at the moment yet.
This is to up date you .
Any thoughts of yours will be highly appreciated.
Thank you

just go with what your doctor says... everything is in range... your test is clearly on the lower end but not clinically low so everything should be fine moving forward... not sure why estradiol was not available though

just go with what your doctor says... everything is in range... your test is clearly on the lower end but not clinically low so everything should be fine moving forward... not sure why estradiol was not available though

Thank you bro for all the valuable advices .
I shall up date after few weeks but already I feel much better and I noticed big improvements.
Bless you bro

Top Bottom