napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle and PCT Advice

Soul_Power

Hey man first off big fan of yours. I appreciate all the advice and tips that you give. No BS in any of it, all about long term success with no bro science. Sorry YouTube took down the videos, total disservice to the ppl looking for solid advice like me.
This is the reason I’m reaching out to you. Been lifting since I was 18 (28 now) and am looking to start my first Test only cycle. I searched YouTube for the previous videos on dosing and pros/cons of different forms of test but naturally I couldn’t find anything. Also looking for any and ALL advice on exactly what is needed for a complete pct (dosing, schedule, etc.). I remember you having videos on these topics also, but again the great minds on YouTube decided to take it down.
Appreciate all you have done to promote longevity in ppl and using the compounds smart and safely.

Thanks,

28 years olds
10 years of training
200 lb
5’10
Roughly 19% body fat
No cycle history
I just started training Jiu-Jitsu again and am looking for endurance and strength boost. Still train with weights 3 times a week.
I take CLA, D3, L-carnitine, L-Lysine, and ashwagandha daily with a multivitamin.

Last edited:
28 years olds
10 years of training
200 lb
5’10
Roughly 19% body fat
No cycle history
I just started training Jiu-Jitsu again and am looking for endurance and strength boost. Still train with weights 3 times a week.
I take CLA, D3, L-carnitine, L-Lysine, and ashwagandha daily with a multivitamin.
Dude you need to get that bodyfat down and get into better shape before starting a cycle. It's obvious you have holes in your diet that need addressed

Gotcha, it’ll be a good while till I can save up enough to get all the gear and pct so by then I should be down in body fat. Any number I should be trying to hit in particular?

Gotcha, it’ll be a good while till I can save up enough to get all the gear and pct so by then I should be down in body fat. Any number I should be trying to hit in particular?
I would get down to below 15% at the minimum. Preferably more like 12%. The leaner you are going into a cycle, the better gains you'll make and the less sides you'll have

Thanks for the advice. I was @ 210 2 months ago, but now with Jiu-Jitsu being my cardio ik the weight is gonna come off a lot easier. I don’t wanna rush anything so thanks for the tip.

Top Bottom