napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle and pct

kirizzer

Hi Dylan I looked on many forums but they all seem to have different answers and can't find a good one... Right now I'm on testosterone enanthate by itself right now I should be on 5 weeks and next Monday will be my 6th week ( new bottle )
I want to know how many weeks I should be a test e cycle by itself? People been saying 10 and others been saying 15 I just want to know beforehand so I don't end up making wrong decision...?
And also for my pct I'm planning on just using nolvadex only because I don't have much money maybe I can afford one more thing.. and when do I need to take my pct ? On the forums it says I should be taking it 2 weeks after your last Inject and since I'm just running test enanthate by itself do I need to take any pct stuff during my test e cycle? I just worried I will lose my gains and last question... is it okay for me to take protein powder supplements ? Right now I'm taking preworkouts a test booster and after workout I take a supplement that helped build muscle...
Thanks so much if u can help me with these questions my English not so good so please make easy for me to understand :)))

This is a very irresponsible and Reckless approach you're taking. You need to have these things ironed out long before you start. If you don't have enough money for a cycle and nutrition and PCT then you shouldn't be using anabolics.

why would you start a cycle and then ask these questions man??? just stop please... you dont have the money to buy a proper pct?? dude, STOP NOW.. thats NOT a proper pct at all. . the ONLY advise im giving you is to STOP NOW! period! good lord! come on man

If u cant afford it dont do it. If you go cheap on ur pct then you will regret it. You will lose all ur gains and have libido problems as well. Better to save ur money until you can afford to run a complete cycle and pct
Hi Dylan I looked on many forums but they all seem to have different answers and can't find a good one... Right now I'm on testosterone enanthate by itself right now I should be on 5 weeks and next Monday will be my 6th week ( new bottle )
I want to know how many weeks I should be a test e cycle by itself? People been saying 10 and others been saying 15 I just want to know beforehand so I don't end up making wrong decision...?
And also for my pct I'm planning on just using nolvadex only because I don't have much money maybe I can afford one more thing.. and when do I need to take my pct ? On the forums it says I should be taking it 2 weeks after your last Inject and since I'm just running test enanthate by itself do I need to take any pct stuff during my test e cycle? I just worried I will lose my gains and last question... is it okay for me to take protein powder supplements ? Right now I'm taking preworkouts a test booster and after workout I take a supplement that helped build muscle...
Thanks so much if u can help me with these questions my English not so good so please make easy for me to understand :)))

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

You can't go into a cycle half ass, that shuts you down and affects all your body systems and expect success bro. You need to do things correctly or not at all. You can't afford a proper pct or the right protection so just shelf the idea of a cycle until you can.

Top Bottom