napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle and pct

snowboardjom

Hi Dylan, first off i just want to say i greatly appreciate all the great and sensible information you consistently pump out. Im a big fan man. That being said, i have a couple questions about running winstrol. Im going to go with 50mg/day for 4 weeks along with test enanthate for 2 months. 2 weeks before the winstrol, during, and 2 weeks after. I’ll be using liv52 and milk thistle while on cycle and part of my pct. My pct is clomed, nolvadex, mk2866, and gw501516. The questions i have are can i take the whole 50mg at once each day? And when should i introduce the sarms to the pct? I have the dosing down and i was going to go 4 weeks on 2866 and the 501516. Im just not sure when to introduce that to my pct. Any thoughts on this or corrections to my cycle?
Thanks for all your help

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

I'm not really sure what you're asking about your cycle with the two weeks thing. But you need to post your full stats.

Test E for only 8 weeks is way too short. There's a lot I don't like about this plan, but we need your full stats, goals, and experience before we can advise you

Top Bottom