napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle, pct

VIBERcat

Hey Dylan I need some help. I ran testolone rad 140- nutrobal mk677 and lgd 4033 for 3 months. So I bulked up nicely. So. I don't wanna lose my gains , I have clomid , how much should I take and what else is good to keep gains and cut??? And how long do I wait for pct??? My last dose was yesterday Augustus 20th. Thanks

you start pct the DAY after man... where did you get your sarms so i know if you even had real sarms so i know the proper pct to recommend for you

I got
Awesome results, now I wanna keep my gains , I got some clomid, and what else should I take to keep all the gains and energy at the gym?

okay, well you run mk677 through pct and continue it for up to 6 months... to be honest, generally you only need a mini pct but in this case, with your rad since im just not confident in it, i would run a full pct man... just to be on the safe side of things...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

bro, i give everyone all my time but when i CLEARLY give you the pct to run and clomid is listed then is quite an issue that i have to repeat myself when i made it easy enough for an elementary student comprehend

Sorry I didn't notice it in the bottom. My cel screen is cracked. Appreciate it. Have a great night
everything is right there for you but just to make sure you understand... clomid is 50 mg PER DAY the first two weeks then drop to 25 mg PER DAY the next two weeks...

Top Bottom