napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle and pct

manosorts

Hi Dylan.

I'm from Greece, Europe. Neighbor country to yours origins Italy. Here in greece we say una faccia, una razza. 😃😃
It is nice to watch really educated people like you in terms of steroids, fitness etc. really an apocalypse. A lot of garbage into this .

My stats are 180cm, 198lbs, 39 years old. 96cm waist, 39cm neck. I used to be at 2014 82-83 kilos weight with 88cm waist.. I looked like a dehydrated sardine.. So i decided to gain weight. As long my trousers suit me, all is ok... I sure gain weight easily with a lot of belly fat.. But i also look really ok into my L tshirts.
I ve never seen though my ABS.. Well my future goal is having 195-200lbs weight, be more muscular with a waist 88-90cm. I dontt bother if abs aren't shown. But off course i want a smaller waist so the aesthetic result will be superb for me.

I currently train 4 times a week (5/3/1 Wendler BBB template,, cardio 20 minutes HIIT). My current calories are 2300kcal. I try to find the best option at calorie deficit so to loose some fat and as less muscle as possible. If it is necessary i can attach my nutrition plan so to advice me into that.

I am not in the shape for having testosterone. I dont feel like. I have the plan to do so in about 6months, January 2018, or when i feel and seem ready to do so. I have already made a plan with testo only, 12 weeks.
Here is my plan:

12 week cycle (3 months)

Test cypionate 250 - 350mg ew ??

aromasin 12.5mg eod

PCT 4 week (30 days)

clomid 50ed/50ed/25ed/25ed

nolva 40ed/20ed/20ed/20ed

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

I want to ask u 2 things about my plan.
a) Do i run aromasin throughout the process , after the first injection? i think it is yes but your advice is welcome.
b) Can the dose of testo be e.g. 400mg without HAVING more and intense side-effects but of course having all the benefits of a bigger dose than 300mg? Considering that this will be my first cycle.

For the present my first goal is to loose some belly fat and water. And be in shape gradually but not loosing my muscle gains. I would like to ask you how to raise my metabolism and help my body to get rid of excess fat. Assuming that nutrition and training is ok. Sarms could help? Which combination? Or do u suggest an alternative for fat burning?

you are going to need to get your body fat down first before you run any sort of steroid cycle brother... you have to do this the right way but it most certainly can be done... sarms are going to be perfect to increase metabolism and cut down your body fat... everything can be shipped to you in greece with no problems whatsoever... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks Dylan.
Of course i know i am not ready yet for testo.
Reducing bodyfat is my primary goal.
Keep up th good work

Thanks Dylan.
Of course i know i am not ready yet for testo.
Reducing bodyfat is my primary goal.
Keep up th good work

That sarms stack Dylan gave you is certainly a great way to help you towards that goal of fat reduction

thanks Dylan.

I ve never heard of that herb. I googled it. seems pretty good. I will try it. Is it ok to take it alone, as a supplement without being into o cycle etc? At the same dosing for e.g four weeks?

"suggest an alternative for fat burning?"

There is no alternative for diet and cardio

"Assuming that nutrition and training is ok. "

You are assuming facts not in evidence...
If your nutrition and training was consistant and proper...you would not need fat burning aids

Last edited:
"suggest an alternative for fat burning?"

There is no alternative for diet and cardio

"Assuming that nutrition and training is ok. "

You are assuming facts not in evidence...
If your nutrition and training was consistant and proper...you would not need fat burning aids
That's absolutely true. There is no substitute for proper diet and nutrition

Top Bottom