napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle opinion

POPEK

Never used deca, tbol or eq.

1-16 test 500mg per week
1-16 eq 500mg per week
1-16 deca 25-50 mg per week ( this is only because I have bad joints and I don't want any joint pain during this cycle )
1-6 tbol 25/25/25/50/50/50
1-16 aromasin 12.5mg every other day
With this I will be taking cycle assist and tudca from Competetive edge labs. I also take multivitamin, coq10, fish oil, saw plametto, and glucosamine.
For pct I will do standard nolva/clomid/armoasin for 6 weeks, 2 weeks after my last injection.
I will also use gw 5015 for pct.
Am I missing anything here?

- No stats
- EQ dose is off.
- For joints you could use mk2866, no pinning.
- Tbol dose is off.

Did you even do any research? :(

I don't believe 25-50mg per week of Deca will do anything for joints.

Please post your full stats, goals, and experience so we can advise you

25-50 mg of deca is POINTLESS, just a pure waste... just use mk2866... eq and tbol dose is all off as well bro... you need to do some fixing here

Can you recommend a cycle based on these compounds I have selected? To be honest I cant afford mk2866, instead, I will buy gw for pct. Maybe cut the eq in half to 250 a week and up the deca to 100 a week? Thanks

250 a week of EQ will do NOTHING for you brother... you need to run it 16 weeks at 600/800mg per week...

What are your full stats and goals?

Why don't you tell us your stats, goals, and experience so we can better advise you

30 years old, I did a few 500mg cycles of test when I first started, then I mostly used test and tren at lower doses. I only went as high as 750 test one time, and it was a test only cycle. I can see abs when I flex them. Diet is pretty average for my physique. Mostly clean foods. Weight training is rough because of the messed up shoulder, but I am in the gym at least 4-6 times a week, depending on my work schedule. I cant really go heavy on chest/shoulders. I am able to go heavy on legs, abs, and arms. Back and traps I tend to go lower weight aswell in fear of my shoulder. I would want to regain some of the size that I lost in my left shoulder and left chest. I honestly don't want to gain water weight that's why I'm very hesitant on deca, even at 100mg. I have heard very positive reviews on tbol, so I want to give that a chance. If I would have to run eq at 6-800, then I would rather drop it completely. Thanks

I know this may seem stupid but What if I threw in tren e at 50mg per week, with 500 test and 200 deca? I would also then add caber. and of course the tbol?

I know this may seem stupid but What if I threw in tren e at 50mg per week, with 500 test and 200 deca? I would also then add caber. and of course the tbol?
No bro. You don't ever want to combine two nandrolones. That usually doesn't go well.

anyone?????

You're not getting any cycle advice because you seem to be extremely evasive with your stats. Based on the questions you're asking and what little info you're volunteering, I suspect you are probably not ready. Just my opinion tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like you are interested in trying some other compounds. Just read up on EQ and re think this entire cycle. I feel like the Deca is totally not needed right now. If you have never gone full in on an eq run no sense on throwing in Deca. Let the EQ shine all the way until it finally kicks in. Just too many compounds and no clear statement of goals.

Your right. I will just stick with what I know best and do a test only with tbol, so I can see how to affects me and how I like the gains from tbol.

You're not getting any cycle advice because you seem to be extremely evasive with your stats. Based on the questions you're asking and what little info you're volunteering, I suspect you are probably not ready. Just my opinion tho

thats why i stopped responding... its way too shady and i want no part of it...

Top Bottom