napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Log - Test/Deca/Dbol Classic

ComstockZero

Hi all, history:
Height: 5'7
Weight: 170
Body fat %: I'm going to include a pic so I can get estimates (my guess is 15)
TRT dose administered by doc: 220mg/wk Test Cyp

image1 (1).jpg

Years of training: 8 as just a guy who works out a lot, 2.5 as a competition strongman. I have one 1st place finish, a couple top 5s. Lifts are around 365/250/535. Highest ever BW 183. Lowest BW in last 3 years, 165 for contest.

Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run):

TRT for 2.5y (220mg Test cyp/wk)
1st cycle July-Sept (10wk)
1-10 420 test cyp
1-3 40mg tbol ED
5-8 60mg dianabol EOD (INJ)
back to TRT

(Note: I've since learned that dianabol towards end of cycle is not ideal, I didn't know that then, I was wading into the hepatoxic arena with tbol - I didn't finish too sloppy for what it's worth - in the future obv I would not use two kickstarters)

Goals: Arizona's Strongest Man - Feb 3rd, 2018
Goal weight 181-191 (24h weigh in at 181.5)
Goal lifts (contest related):
405 DL x 12 reps
125 DB C+J x 5 reps
300 stone x 1 rep
550 yoke for 30 ft
12-16kg keg toss over 12' pole

Supplements (if any): calcium, L-arginine, CLA, fish oil, vitamin D, melatonin

Food: I just got a Fitbit so now I actually can count meaningfully. I average burning about 2700-2900cal without a workout during work week. About 3400-3500 when I train. I was eating 3500-4200cal but I've brought it down to 200-500 surplus. I plan to shoot for a 500 surplus for the first 8 weeks of training and see how it goes from there.

Training: I train barbell lifts similar to powerlifting in the 3-8 rep range most of the time, and bodybuilding stuff as well, strongman events on the weekends or 2x a week closer to meet. Cardio cond. for 30min x 3x/wk.

Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.):

Labrum SLAP tear repair March 2016
Recurring bicep tendonosis
Fractured C6 vertebra off in contest May 2017
Minor ankle extensor sprain October 2017

--------------------------------------------------

Cycle Log
14 week
Source: Pharmacom and Pharma Lady

Week 1-14: Test Cyp 220 (TRT) + 280 Sust (140 2x/wk) = 500
Week 1-14: NPP/Deca Blend 280 (140 2x/wk)
Week 1-16: Cardarine std dose
Week 1-3 (20 days): 50mg Dianabol ED
Week 11-14 (20 days): 50mg Turinabol ED
Week 10-22 (bridge): Ostarine std dose
Week 10-22 (bridge): LGD4033 std dose
Arimidex .5mg E2D at first, see how it goes
Caber as needed .25mg E3D if problems arise

Protection
Cycle Support
TUDCA
Cholesterol+ (Red Yeast Rice etc)

Plan to get a Liver/Lipids panel at 3 weeks and a Test/Lipids/Liver panel at 10 weeks to assess if it's ok to finish on Tbol or not. I also need to watch my HDL from last cycle it took quite a hit.

I will update this thread as I begin cycle, which should be just after Thanksgiving once everything has arrived.

Last edited:
Seems like a powerful cycle brother! Good luck and keep us updated on your progress...

Personally, I would use Aromasin instead of Arimidex... especially when using Dbol... you could probably bump Tbol to 60mg per day... and 30mg of Dbol should be more than enough to see great results, if you have quality Dbol of course ...

Wait, am I reading this right that the doctor has you on TRT dose of 220mg per week? That's pretty damn high. What does your bloodwork for test levels come back on that dose?

Wait, am I reading this right that the doctor has you on TRT dose of 220mg per week? That's pretty damn high. What does your bloodwork for test levels come back on that dose?

Yeah I have heard it's high. When o started TRT about 3y ago now, my blood level was 200 ng/dL at age 29 or 30. He put me on 190 to start and I leveled out at about 1050 ng/dL at that. Over the course of the next two quarterly bloods I trickled down to 850 so he increased to 200. Next 2 bloods showed same about 865 as I recall so he increased again to 220. We had 1 blood since then and it was kinda wonky bc I was late, I think it was like 795, but I was 3 or 4 days late to the appointment. We have another blood I just took which I find out about next week. I was planning to evaluate that to consider asking him to lower me since I am cycling anyway now and since I've learned that's a very High TRT dose (my strongman coach was my only frame of reference prior to reading these forums and he cruised at 250, but he hasn't said I need to be that high, that was just my only data point for comparison so it seemed natural). If my test shows me north of 950, I may ask him to lower it a little. It's possible I am a high converter. My eatriadol went over the limit after about 9m at 190 and I've been on .5 arimidex / wk since then.

that is definitely too high for trt... i would not want to be on that much personally but i guess you need to see how it effects your levels in general but thats quite a bit to be continuously on that dose.. .

looks like a good cycle aside from your dbol dose... thats pretty high but everything else looks fine

that is definitely too high for trt... i would not want to be on that much personally but i guess you need to see how it effects your levels in general but thats quite a bit to be continuously on that dose.. .

looks like a good cycle aside from your dbol dose... thats pretty high but everything else looks fine

Great feedback thanka Dylan. I'm thinking 30mg is more reasonable based on the feedback in getting. Plenty of other stuff going on in this cycle, definitely don't need to overdo it.

Great feedback thanka Dylan. I'm thinking 30mg is more reasonable based on the feedback in getting. Plenty of other stuff going on in this cycle, definitely don't need to overdo it.
thats perfect bro! right where you can get the most out of it and minimize the sides.. .

Yeah I have heard it's high. When o started TRT about 3y ago now, my blood level was 200 ng/dL at age 29 or 30. He put me on 190 to start and I leveled out at about 1050 ng/dL at that. Over the course of the next two quarterly bloods I trickled down to 850 so he increased to 200. Next 2 bloods showed same about 865 as I recall so he increased again to 220. We had 1 blood since then and it was kinda wonky bc I was late, I think it was like 795, but I was 3 or 4 days late to the appointment. We have another blood I just took which I find out about next week. I was planning to evaluate that to consider asking him to lower me since I am cycling anyway now and since I've learned that's a very High TRT dose (my strongman coach was my only frame of reference prior to reading these forums and he cruised at 250, but he hasn't said I need to be that high, that was just my only data point for comparison so it seemed natural). If my test shows me north of 950, I may ask him to lower it a little. It's possible I am a high converter. My eatriadol went over the limit after about 9m at 190 and I've been on .5 arimidex / wk since then.
Ok, well you may be like me where it takes a bit higher dose to get you at desired normal range, but 220 id bet is too high for you. Curious what those new bloods look like. 200 is my dose which gets me around 900ng/dl

That TRT does seem high brother. I started at 200 mg/week for 1st 6mo and it did feel like a light cycle. Doc has me now at 100 mg/week t-cyp and I bet
we settle at 150 or so.

Interesting for the close out with T-bol. Can't wait to see how that goes, I bet it works well. And tend to agree on DBOL - little bit seems to go a long
way with that (at least for me), but I love DBOL effects.

Thanks for sharing and look forward to following!

i agree, the tbol finisher should be quite interesting to see.. looking forward to how that turns out

I considered Halo because right around that finisher will be the meet and obv Halo has those competition benefits and also I may have to cut a little water depending on how much weight I gain, and that can leave you feeling a little tapped out, I've never had a problem with it though. Decided not to bc Halo is harsh and I'm still new to this. If I win the event, I may try Halo as a finisher for nationals.

Events for my meet are:

1. 405 DL for max reps 60s
2. 560# yoke Carry for 30' / unknown weight tire flip 30' (probably 400-600#)
3. Max reps stone to platform, 300# atlas stone
4. Quarter Keg throw over bar - 12' bar, 6 kegs, 12-12-14-14-16-16 kg kegs, fastest time
5. 125 circus dumbbell clean and press max reps

Hi guys! First post of the cycle log. Finally got enough product in to get started. Have had a slight issue with pharmacom in that they forgot 3 boxes of arimidex but I have enough on hand to get started. They've promised they'll send it but I have to order something. They've agreed to discount it. So this cycle will be utilizing both Pharmacom and Pharma Lady products. My Pharma Lady Phenduren is for a little extra deca blend because I'm throttling down pharmacom'/ pharma mix 4 because I don't want to run 620 test.

Wednesday and Saturday I'll jab .3 and .4 of pharma mix 4 for .7, or 280 test and 140 deca blend. Wed and Sat I'll also jab .2 Phenduren 275 each in order to get a total of 250 deca. Adding my TRT will result in 500 test / 250 deca blend I get 220 cyp via TRT. Spoke to m TRT doc about cycle, so that he's medically aware of what's up. We discussed lowering my TRT dose but frankly my own fault my last bloods was useless because I was late. So in 4mo when he does bloods again we'll see. Now I'll start the log.

Cycle Log
Friday 24 November 2017

.7ml of Pharma Mix 4. (This will normally be .7 per week broken in half but decided for a small front load - wanted to see if I'd get any PIP at higher doses - none )
1ml of Ostarine
1ml of Cardarine

Notes:
No PIP on PhMix4

Took 1x10mg Dbol @ ~4am

Day 2
Dbol at 2pm
First half dose of Cardarine
Dbol x 2 pre-workout at 6-7pm

Workout notes: didn't have good energy going in, felt a little nauseous going in but had good power. Wondered if it was the dbol but I'm barely 1 day in. First day back to full routine in about 4 days. A few cobwebs but not bad. Noticed strong vascularity especially post workout.

12midnight: second half dose of Cardarine and took whole Ostarine dose.

Took all my organ protection from with last meal.

Last edited:
Hi guys! First post of the cycle log. Finally got enough product in to get started. Have had a slight issue with pharmacom in that they forgot 3 boxes of arimidex but I have enough on hand to get started. They've promised they'll send it but I have to order something. They've agreed to discount it. So this cycle will be utilizing both Pharmacom and Pharma Lady products. My Pharma Lady Phenduren is for a little extra deca blend because I'm throttling down pharmacom'/ pharma mix 4 because I don't want to run 620 test.

Wednesday and Saturday I'll jab .3 and .4 of pharma mix 4 for .7, or 280 test and 140 deca blend. Wed and Sat I'll also jab .2 Phenduren 275 each in order to get a total of 250 deca. Adding my TRT will result in 500 test / 250 deca blend I get 220 cyp via TRT. Spoke to m TRT doc about cycle, so that he's medically aware of what's up. We discussed lowering my TRT dose but frankly my own fault my last bloods was useless because I was late. So in 4mo when he does bloods again we'll see. Now I'll start the log.

Cycle Log
Friday 24 November 2017

.7ml of Pharma Mix 4. (This will normally be .7 per week broken in half but decided for a small front load - wanted to see if I'd get any PIP at higher doses - none )
1ml of Ostarine
1ml of Cardarine

Notes:
No PIP on PhMix4

Took 1x10mg Dbol @ ~4am

Day 2
Dbol at 2pm
First half dose of Cardarine
Dbol x 2 pre-workout at 6-7pm

Workout notes: didn't have good energy going in, felt a little nauseous going in but had good power. Wondered if it was the dbol but I'm barely 1 day in. First day back to full routine in about 4 days. A few cobwebs but not bad. Noticed strong vascularity especially post workout.

12midnight: second half dose of Cardarine and took whole Ostarine dose.

Took all my organ protection from with last meal.

Good luck with your cycle brother! A bit of nausea can happen when taking orals, especially dbol ... I’ve never tried Pharmacom mixes... looking forward to seeing what you can achieve

Hi guys. Been keeping an offline log but nothing noteworthy until now. Good gains and good workouts.

Day 10

Waking up with painful urination and minor headaches

I snuck in 1 scotch with a dinner the other night. Possibly why. Aware of alcohol restrictions on orals. Just wanted 1. Will not repeat.

Day 14

The acne is finally starting a little. On the face. At week 2 I increased deca/npp blend from 140/wk to 275/wk. I have never used deca, so it was just cautiousness. Otherwise all is good. Tweaked my shoulder in a jerk 3D ago and deca is doing its job. It feels much better in a short amount of time with some ice and aspirin.

Temper/fuse is a little shorter lately but that may not be related. I know the clinical bases of roid rage isn't well developed.

Hi all, history:
Height: 5'7
Weight: 170
Body fat %: I'm going to include a pic so I can get estimates (my guess is 15)
TRT dose administered by doc: 220mg/wk Test Cyp

View attachment 5126

Years of training: 8 as just a guy who works out a lot, 2.5 as a competition strongman. I have one 1st place finish, a couple top 5s. Lifts are around 365/250/535. Highest ever BW 183. Lowest BW in last 3 years, 165 for contest.

Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run):

TRT for 2.5y (220mg Test cyp/wk)
1st cycle July-Sept (10wk)
1-10 420 test cyp
1-3 40mg tbol ED
5-8 60mg dianabol EOD (INJ)
back to TRT

(Note: I've since learned that dianabol towards end of cycle is not ideal, I didn't know that then, I was wading into the hepatoxic arena with tbol - I didn't finish too sloppy for what it's worth - in the future obv I would not use two kickstarters)

Goals: Arizona's Strongest Man - Feb 3rd, 2018
Goal weight 181-191 (24h weigh in at 181.5)
Goal lifts (contest related):
405 DL x 12 reps
125 DB C+J x 5 reps
300 stone x 1 rep
550 yoke for 30 ft
12-16kg keg toss over 12' pole

Supplements (if any): calcium, L-arginine, CLA, fish oil, vitamin D, melatonin

Food: I just got a Fitbit so now I actually can count meaningfully. I average burning about 2700-2900cal without a workout during work week. About 3400-3500 when I train. I was eating 3500-4200cal but I've brought it down to 200-500 surplus. I plan to shoot for a 500 surplus for the first 8 weeks of training and see how it goes from there.

Training: I train barbell lifts similar to powerlifting in the 3-8 rep range most of the time, and bodybuilding stuff as well, strongman events on the weekends or 2x a week closer to meet. Cardio cond. for 30min x 3x/wk.

Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.):

Labrum SLAP tear repair March 2016
Recurring bicep tendonosis
Fractured C6 vertebra off in contest May 2017
Minor ankle extensor sprain October 2017

--------------------------------------------------

Cycle Log
14 week
Source: Pharmacom and Pharma Lady

Week 1-14: Test Cyp 220 (TRT) + 280 Sust (140 2x/wk) = 500
Week 1-14: NPP/Deca Blend 280 (140 2x/wk)
Week 1-16: Cardarine std dose
Week 1-3 (20 days): 50mg Dianabol ED
Week 11-14 (20 days): 50mg Turinabol ED
Week 10-22 (bridge): Ostarine std dose
Week 10-22 (bridge): LGD4033 std dose
Arimidex .5mg E2D at first, see how it goes
Caber as needed .25mg E3D if problems arise

Protection
Cycle Support
TUDCA
Cholesterol+ (Red Yeast Rice etc)

Plan to get a Liver/Lipids panel at 3 weeks and a Test/Lipids/Liver panel at 10 weeks to assess if it's ok to finish on Tbol or not. I also need to watch my HDL from last cycle it took quite a hit.

I will update this thread as I begin cycle, which should be just after Thanksgiving once everything has arrived.

Great luck with the cycle brotha. I was recently diagnosed with a slap tear of my left shoulder. Doc ordered pt in an effort to avoid surgery. I also have tendonosis of my left bicep. I can get away with hammer curls but regular curls create pain. Had a PRP injection, will see how recovery goes. Is there anything you are taking or exercises for the tendonosis? I think Dylan mentioned once he also has some tendonosis. Sounds like mine stemmed from possible over training and heavy weights during last cycle.

Thanks! I was seeing a physical therapist in recovery from my surgery so he worked on my biceps and shoulders and pecs every week with different techniques and I took time away from direct bicep training. I would say I trained my biceps once a week or less, directly. But that's not counting rows and sled pulls and bag loads and stuff. I had issues driving and training. I did a lot of pec and shoulder mobility / stretching. Shoulder dislocator stretches, wrist extensor foam rolling and scraping. Internal and external shoulder rotations work with bands. Strengthen the scapulae and serratus anterior with serrstus push-ups and there's a wall med ball exercise that's killer for serratus. You any also find bench press volume needs to come down between a little and a lot to give it a break. After several months away from bench, I've improved my mobility so much my bench is pain free and strong. I relied on tricep work to keep my press strong. I also took some ice bathes and I'd have my physio massage my forearms and elbows. That would help. a-STEM is painful as fuck but helpful. It leaves the red streaks. Probably the biggest thing was time away from curls and bench.

Thanks! I was seeing a physical therapist in recovery from my surgery so he worked on my biceps and shoulders and pecs every week with different techniques and I took time away from direct bicep training. I would say I trained my biceps once a week or less, directly. But that's not counting rows and sled pulls and bag loads and stuff. I had issues driving and training. I did a lot of pec and shoulder mobility / stretching. Shoulder dislocator stretches, wrist extensor foam rolling and scraping. Internal and external shoulder rotations work with bands. Strengthen the scapulae and serratus anterior with serrstus push-ups and there's a wall med ball exercise that's killer for serratus. You any also find bench press volume needs to come down between a little and a lot to give it a break. After several months away from bench, I've improved my mobility so much my bench is pain free and strong. I relied on tricep work to keep my press strong. I also took some ice bathes and I'd have my physio massage my forearms and elbows. That would help. a-STEM is painful as fuck but helpful. It leaves the red streaks. Probably the biggest thing was time away from curls and bench.

Appreciate the info brotha. All very similar story with me, even the driving which was interesting to hear. I've also limited my bicep training, oddly dont have any issues with bench but its probably not helping the healing process. my shoulder pain isn't so much in the gym, as it is normal daily activity and sleeping. I've also added band exercises for both shoulder and bicep. I was curious of GW or MK might aid in the healing, believe each can play a role in the healing process.
Good luck with the cycle and look forward to updates.

Top Bottom