napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle interruption question

beemcg

Hey Dylan, long time listener and viewer of your YouTube channels going back many years.

I am going to run a 16-20 EQ and Test cycle (very conservative, 375 test and 600 eq) starting in about two weeks. I have been running blast and cruise protocols for the last five years (always cruising for the same period length that I blast and getting blood work done after before I start a blast again) but at about the 10 week mark of this blast I have to be out of the country for two weeks and won’t have access to gear. I’ve never had this happen before and was wondering if it will seriously adversely effect my cycle or with the ester length should I be ok. Any advice you can offer is greatly appreciated.
Keep up the great work and have a great weekend brother.

yes, it will adversely effect your cycle... two weeks off in the middle of a cycle is too long

yes, it will adversely effect your cycle... two weeks off in the middle of a cycle is too long

Dylan ... could he lessen the negative effects by taking two doses worth of the Test and Equipoise the morning before he departs on his trip?

I've never used steroids before so I am only asking out of curiosity, reading that people sometimes begin cycles with double-dosages to get the steroid level's "up" in their blood stream more quickly. Or would this suggestion be more trouble than it is worth?

Dylan ... could he lessen the negative effects by taking two doses worth of the Test and Equipoise the morning before he departs on his trip?

I've never used steroids before so I am only asking out of curiosity, reading that people sometimes begin cycles with double-dosages to get the steroid level's "up" in their blood stream more quickly. Or would this suggestion be more trouble than it is worth?

That wont change a thing in this circumstance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom