napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle information for a female

moodmadh2

Hello Dylan.

Before I get to my questions, let me give you some background information.
I'm a 37 year old female with 8 kids. (Had a hysterectomy after my last child 4 years ago). I'm 5'3". (I used to be 5'4" yikes!!). I weigh 180 lbs. I know I'm overweight and have recently started working out at a gym (first time) in the recent weeks and also got myself a personal trainer. My focus is on fat loss, and building a lean, toned and sculpted body. I have a very strong core (even after having 8 babies my stomach muscles are very strong and I have no sagging skin or pouch). My lower body is also very strong. I have evenly spread muscles in my body. (Left side is just slightly lower then the right. .3-.5 ). Most of my fat is in back, arms and thighs Ewwwww!
On upper body single use machines I can set weights between 50-90lbs. (3 sets of 12)
Lower body I can set weights between 120-220 maxing out with leg press at 380 (3 sets of 12)
Cardio - treadmill - 60 minutes, incline 10, speed 3.4 - yes I'm lazy.
Stair master just started. 5 mins at speed 6.
Rowing machine I've used. Bike speed 100-110 incline 4.
Elliptical I've used.
I would like to have strength and endurance because I get tired easily when doing cardio.
I have done some HIIT with 20-30lb weights.
My goal is to have 7-10 percent of body fat or close to it as possible. Not over 14 percent.
I want a tight rockin' body! And I would like a curvy butt small and cute. Right now I have no butt. But that's neither here or there.
My wrists and ankles are pretty small and my face doesn't have fat on it and no double chin for me. Like I said, all in my back, arms and thighs.
So now my questions- at what body fat percentage should I be at to start winstrol? (My breast are 10lbs so should I factor that in - and yes they are real).

Should I start with 5mg and for how many weeks? Should I proceed with 10mg? Should I ever go higher than 10 mg? I will more than likely be on the cycle for 6 weeks and then off for at least 12, but should I do the cycle again? If so, at what frequency? If the results are lasting through proper eating and exercising maybe this once is enough or twice a year? Once a year? What, if anything, should I take with Winstrol to get the results I'm looking for besides hard work in the gym and eating right.
In the case that I go ahead with using winstrol should I use a liver detox during or after my cycle?

I'm obviously very new to all this, so any and all your information will be appreciated as you seem well educated and honest about your knowledge. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I'm looking forward to your response.

here is the link to the sarmsx discount page, followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg first two weeks then bump to 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Steroids are not the answer for you right now. Get your diet and training in check and consider using sarms for some real fat burning abilities. The stack Dylan posted is perfect for your goals

5'3" at 180 lbs is not a good starting point. You need to devise a regimented nutrition plan and stick to it. You also need stick to a workout/exercise plan and maintain it for an extended period of time. It wont b easy and it wont happen overnight. How badly do you want to achieve ur goals? Nothing good comes easy. Steroids wont burn fat. There is no miracle pill. Only hard work, sacrifice, and dedication. Set realistic goals. Short term and long term. Realize a couple lbs a week is good progress. Dont just do cardio exercises. Do weight and strength training. Itll tone you up and burn more cals.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Ok thank you everyone. I know I would never start a steroid now being overweight. As I do know it's not a fat burner. I guess I should have asked a better question of at what percentage of body fat should I start this - but I'm guessing I know the answer. 14 percent or less?? I really appreciate the answers and excited about my journey. Thanks Dylan for taking the time to do what you do :)

Ok... looking at this I have one question I know I'll be stacking these and I can figure out the dosages and when to take. Thank you for that. My question is - is this a 12 week cycle?

Ok... looking at this I have one question I know I'll be stacking these and I can figure out the dosages and when to take. Thank you for that. My question is - is this a 12 week cycle?

Yes! If you look at the layout Dylan provided, the numbers 1-12 means weeks 1 through 12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5'3" at 180 lbs is not a good starting point. You need to devise a regimented nutrition plan and stick to it. You also need stick to a workout/exercise plan and maintain it for an extended period of time. It wont b easy and it wont happen overnight. How badly do you want to achieve ur goals? Nothing good comes easy. Steroids wont burn fat. There is no miracle pill. Only hard work, sacrifice, and dedication. Set realistic goals. Short term and long term. Realize a couple lbs a week is good progress. Dont just do cardio exercises. Do weight and strength training. Itll tone you up and burn more cals.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

This!..please don't ruin your body more by taking steroids..I know you want to lose weight but nothing beats hard work and eating right. then you should consider sarms.
Also set small goals and hit those then move to more. You are more likely to stick to it this way and not get discourage because it is not happening fast enough. I am a female 36, 3 kids and my body is exactly what I wanted it to be. I gained 75lbs with my 2nd pregnancy and lost it all..You just have to work hard, eat right and hopefully get a good trainer (or in my case I just did my homework and did it without one) but if you can afford one even better, if they are suggesting steroids get rid of him or her at your stage it will do more damaged, that you won't be able reverse. Also your goal is to be 7% body fat?!..as a female that is not a healthy body fat percentage (unrealistic) usually women who compete at a bodybuilding competition get this low to show case their muscles but go back to a regular body fat after. You can still have the bubble butt, tiny waist and muscles at a higher body fat. Most athletes are 14% and up..I am around 14% last time I measured about 3 months ago..Men naturally have lower bodyfat than women maybe you are getting confused with theirs.
If you need any help private message me I had a log on here with pictures sarms female log.
Good luck to you and hope you have a great and healthy weight loss journey :)

This!..please don't ruin your body more by taking steroids..I know you want to lose weight but nothing beats hard work and eating right. then you should consider sarms.
Also set small goals and hit those then move to more. You are more likely to stick to it this way and not get discourage because it is not happening fast enough. I am a female 36, 3 kids and my body is exactly what I wanted it to be. I gained 75lbs with my 2nd pregnancy and lost it all..You just have to work hard, eat right and hopefully get a good trainer (or in my case I just did my homework and did it without one) but if you can afford one even better, if they are suggesting steroids get rid of him or her at your stage it will do more damaged, that you won't be able reverse. Also your goal is to be 7% body fat?!..as a female that is not a healthy body fat percentage (unrealistic) usually women who compete at a bodybuilding competition get this low to show case their muscles but go back to a regular body fat after. You can still have the bubble butt, tiny waist and muscles at a higher body fat. Most athletes are 14% and up..I am around 14% last time I measured about 3 months ago..Men naturally have lower bodyfat than women maybe you are getting confused with theirs.
If you need any help private message me I had a log on here with pictures sarms female log.
Good luck to you and hope you have a great and healthy weight loss journey :)

Good info and advise right here. For women, 18% body fat is considered pretty lean , 14-15% being about as lean as you want to go without causing health issues. More muscle will also make you "look" leaner and more aesthetic. Proper nutrition, a good workout program consisting of heavy lifting (8-12 rep range) focusing on progressive overload and moderate cardio. The worst thing you can do is starve yourself and do a shit ton of cardio.

remember, the more muscle you gain, the more body fat you lose... you would not need to be 14% body fat, thats extremely low for a woman... your main focus should start with your diet... you can run everything under the sun but if your diet sucks, then its all for nothing... so that come first... then comes consistency and understanding of how to properly train to be conducive to your goals... the sarms stack helps to enhance your progress to the highest extent but you have to HAVE progress first... just keep that in mind... steroids should not even be in your vocabulary right now... thats down the road... however you may find when you use sarms, that you dont even want to use steroids... many females end up doing that...

Top Bottom