napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle ideas?

REDFOX1

My last cycle I ran tren at 400gm a week and test c at 600 a week. I saw some pretty decent improvements. Around 15-20lbs. I’ve kep 90%of it and it’s been about 4 months since I’ve ended that cycle. The tren did kinda mess with me a little mentally but the worst part was the rise in blood pressure. I can’t take the blood pressure side effects of tren. It’s just too much for me.
But I’m wanting to do start a cycle to kinda recomp like I did with the tren. I’m just not sure what I should run. I’m thinking test around 600mg per week again but what should I stack with it that would be similar to tren (I know nothing really compares) with out the blood pressure issues?

My last cycle I ran tren at 400gm a week and test c at 600 a week. I saw some pretty decent improvements. Around 15-20lbs. I’ve kep 90%of it and it’s been about 4 months since I’ve ended that cycle. The tren did kinda mess with me a little mentally but the worst part was the rise in blood pressure. I can’t take the blood pressure side effects of tren. It’s just too much for me.
But I’m wanting to do start a cycle to kinda recomp like I did with the tren. I’m just not sure what I should run. I’m thinking test around 600mg per week again but what should I stack with it that would be similar to tren (I know nothing really compares) with out the blood pressure issues?

You could lower the test and the tren a little. Or you could run test/eq/adrol. It wont be the same as tren but it will give u slow good gains. The adrol gives you good strength to kickstart and then the test and eq will kick in. Im in week 6 of that cycle right now and am really enjoying it

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

I’m 6’4” 260lbs about 15% body fat. I’ve been working out for about 6 years. I’ve ran an anavar/test cycle (lost weight but had and injury that set me back close to a year), after my injury I worked out for a few months then did a test only cycle (300mg week) and about a year later a tren/test cycle (400mg/600mg a week) gained about 20lbs. I really like the way tren cut me a little but allowed me to put on some mass. I’ve gained a little fat after the tren cycle but I was eating too much food to try and keep my gains. I’m have my diet set about 3500-4000 calories and carb cycle a little to try and keep off the fat (my body likes to hold a little fat). I would like to put on a few more pounds of muscle and and keep the fat we’re its is. I know that’s a lot in my diet. Tren was amazing for doing this but I think I would like to try something that doesn’t take such a toll on my blood pressure. As for pct, I’m on TRT so I just took the tren out on the last cycle and tapered the test off over a couple weeks down to my normal TRT injection.

What's your age bro? Test and primo would be great for your goals with minimal to no sides

you certainly dont need 600 mg of test to start with... you have a lot of options for a recomp.. test, deca and primo would be awesome.. test, eq and tbol... test, deca, winstrol, test, eq and winstrol... i mean, there are A LOT of great options to go with

I think I would like to try a test/deca cycle. Maybe 300mg test and 300mg deca per week. Along with caber and arimidex. Maybe look something like.

150mg Test E e3d
150mg Deca e3d
.25mg Caber e3d
.5mg Arimidex eod

Would I experience the same level of increased blood pressure as I did with my last Tren cycle?

I think I would like to try a test/deca cycle. Maybe 300mg test and 300mg deca per week. Along with caber and arimidex. Maybe look something like.

150mg Test E e3d
150mg Deca e3d
.25mg Caber e3d
.5mg Arimidex eod

Would I experience the same level of increased blood pressure as I did with my last Tren cycle?

Tren is as harsh as it gets, so that would be much better.

Make sure you have the Proper pct in place as well

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

I’m on TRT. What I’ll probably do for PCT is cut out the deca and taper the test down over a couple of weeks to my normal trt dosage along with with tapering the ai down to normal and probably will continue the Caber for a couple of weeks with the tapering off.

I’m on TRT. What I’ll probably do for PCT is cut out the deca and taper the test down over a couple of weeks to my normal trt dosage along with with tapering the ai down to normal and probably will continue the Caber for a couple of weeks with the tapering off.

If you are on TRT you won't need the pct. just go back to your TRT dose

yes, if you are on trt, you wont need any pct.. you may want to just run dga post ct the last four weeks in there before you go on trt but you definitely dont need any pct... i would highly recommend using aromasin over arimidex here but thats your call brother.. here's the link to the post ct product... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

Top Bottom