napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help urgent

pionermans

Hi Dylan thanks really for your efforts always
I want ask you please
I had cycle stupid one i took only Primobolan and anavar alone without nothing else for almost 1 month and half
And then i start fell very low libido plus pain in my right ball of my dick plus puffy nipples and go out like water once i squeeze strong but in the same time i don't have any pain in my nipples

And then i realize i should take testosterone fast
So i start to take and i start fell better but my chest it's still the same
Even i make pct after the cycle proper way plus i add dostinexs as well for prolactin
I start hcg 1500 in first week then another 1500 second week then i start armidax EOD and clomid and NOLVA and dostinexs for one month
But my chest it's same not dry it's puffy still

After cable of months i start new cycle
Tren 100 and primo and testosterone and aq and winstrol plus Masteron in the end
But this time i run on cycle armidax EOD and dostinex for protection and i didn't had any issues
But my chest it's same no changes its stable
And i follow the pct after i finish the cycle as before proper way but nothing change
Now im off from more than 4 month
And i have same pain in my right ball of my dick it's come back again but in the same time i have good sex drive and apatite everything well !!!!!!
But my chest is same issue
So it's confusing me a lot i don't know what wrong with me please help me im really loosing my mind

Holy hell...in for comments...first of try providing your full stats...

COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Bloodworks bro :)
It's basically impossible for them to help you without bloodworks & full cycle histories & pcts used

good fucking lord bro... you have no clue what you are doing... NONE... STOP USING FUCKING STEROIDS MAN... this is just a mess... just a mess... you dont know what you are doing AT ALL... i cant help you without bloodwork to know the ACTUAL problem.. i dont do guesswork.. guesswork gets people hurt...

Stop,all of this nonsense and go get a full hormone panel done to see what is going on with you....and for the love of God, stay away from steroids when you have no idea what you're doing!

i hope you are listening and understand the severity of what you are doing is man... seriously... you dont know what you are doing and this has got to stop!

Guys i stop already from long time ago
I make this because in the beginning i was thinking if i didn't take testosterone i will not have issues with my natural one
I was wrong i was trying to protect my self but i can see how dumb im
This what makes problem for me
Cycle without testosterone
But i don't know from the side effects what i had
Im think about i had low testosterone and very low estrogen what it's make prolactin rise up
I respect what u said guys and i will make blood test for this
The problem which i have now it's once i squeeze my nipples so hard go out a little bit white water
But what makes me confused more
Once i touch them they become hard and tight like nothing happens after few minutes they come back to be puffy a bit not so much
My wight is 100 kg lean muscle im training from 2000
But i don't have really experience how to use drugs

Top Bottom