napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Help: Test Cyp, Test E, Deca and Tren E

Excelon

Hello all.

I'm just curious on a few things as I'm currently on HRT and looking to get back into the swing of things.

I'm looking to run a cycle of Test C, Test E, Deca and Tren E. I have don't my share of cycles in the past but have been on hiatus for the last 12 years. Recently tested for low T and prescribed Test Cyp 200, Arimidex and HCG. I would like to know if I can keep the doctors orders ad normal and add these other compounds safely?

Thanking you in advance for all the forums vast knowledge and advise.

Eric

The Vets will chime in but where Test Enanthate and Cypionate have very close halflives, I don't see any point at all in running them both. Also you need to think long and hard about combining Tren and Deca- that could become a Nandrolone nightmare in a hurry. I think more information about your stats/goals are needed.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The Vets will chime in but where Test Enanthate and Cypionate have very chose halflives, I don't see any point at all in running them both. Also you need to think long and hard about combining Tren and Deca- that could become a Nandrolone nightmare in a hurry. I think more information about your stats/goals are needed.

I would rather use Test E then Cyp but I cannot regulate what is prescribed to me and since I am on hormone replacement therapy the test cypionate is an automatic and the test E will be part of 'MY' own cycle, but I do agree with you 100%.

Sorry, I guess I should have specified a little further more in detail as to why I would be using test e.

Post your full stats and proposed cycle. How long on TRT?

The Vets will chime in but where Test Enanthate and Cypionate have very chose halflives, I don't see any point at all in running them both. Also you need to think long and hard about combining Tren and Deca- that could become a Nandrolone nightmare in a hurry. I think more information about your stats/goals are needed.

Since I'm on hormone replacement therapy I could not deviate from what is prescribed to me and that would be testosterone cypionate. I prefer Test E and will be using that for the cycle.

Sorry, I should have went further into detail and explained that.

OP rewrite you post please it's very unclear. Cyp and Enanthate have a single carbon atom in difference and one day difference in half life. Two 19-nors are a matter of the experienced using them safely... or as safe as possible.

Since I'm on hormone replacement therapy I could not deviate from what is prescribed to me and that would be testosterone cypionate. I prefer Test E and will be using that for the cycle.

Sorry, I should have went further into detail and explained that.

TRY for about 2 months
B/F: 17% ish

The only reason why I specified I would be using testosterone enanthate and testosterone cypionate is because I am on hormone replacement therapy and I cannot deviate from what is prescribed by the doctor. I personally prefer a faster-acting Esther such as the testosterone enanthate. I apologize, I should have went further into detail and explained that situation.

TRT for about 2 months now
Weight: 200
Height 5'7"
B/F: 17%ish
Test E 250
Test C 200
Deca 200
Tren E 200

I'm wanting to run a cycle where I can trim down a little bit, and do a little bulking at the same time. I have been dieting and working out and cardio but I just need that little push.

I am not set on any one compound and or length. These are the compounds I have available to me and thought I would post to ask the more experienced

Last edited:
You need to get into a bit better shape really before starting a cycle in my opinion. Bodyfat is a bit higher than it should be, and it's just not safe or healthy to cycle until you get into better condition

The only reason why I specified I would be using testosterone enanthate and testosterone cypionate is because I am on hormone replacement therapy and I cannot deviate from what is prescribed by the doctor. I personally prefer a faster-acting Esther such as the testosterone enanthate. I apologize, I should have went further into detail and explained that situation.

I don't know where you're getting your info from but your wrong. Yes you can deviate from what your doctor gave you lol. They are looking for blood work not which Ester is in you. And Test Enanthate ISNT a fast acting Ester lol. Your info is unbelievably wrong and is sad you were taught/told that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know where you're getting your info from but your wrong. Yes you can deviate from what your doctor gave you lol. They are looking for blood work not which Ester is in you. And Test Enanthate ISNT a fast acting Ester lol. Your info is unbelievably wrong and is sad you were taught/told that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i was going to say the same thing but you beat me to it... im COMPLETELY lost here... NONE of this makes any sense whatsoever.. the first thing, before even getting in to anything else is acting as though there is ANY difference in cyp and e aside from being able to pin cyp once a week if you want and probably not with e... there are damn near identical... that alone makes less than zero sense as well as saying e is fast acting? im really confused on where this info is being received but wherever it is from, DO NOT go back there because this is a million miles off... you should be closer to 12-13% before you run anything... you could definitely look at sarms to go with your trt and absolutely cut at a far more rapid rate... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

also, watch my video on sarms and trt... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JK6iCcvumY&t=335s

let me know and i happy to help you set up a stack

I agree I can use more help/info on anabolics. I never meant to come off as a know it all if I did so I apologize. I really didn't mean to come off on the wrong foot and I was posting for actually help/advise. I am not one of these punks who will ask advise and do whatever he wants anyways. Also, I'm not going to ask a bunch of people the same question waiting for the answer I want to hear.

My take on all the advise given this evening is:

Keep training on HRT
Lose more BF and get in over all better shape
Possibly look in Sarms

Am I missing anything else guys?

You need to get into a bit better shape really before starting a cycle in my opinion. Bodyfat is a bit higher than it should be, and it's just not safe or healthy to cycle until you get into better condition

X2

and give your TRT a few months (minimum) to do it's thing

and don't try to bulk and cut at the same time

17% is to high? In your opinion what should be the max BF% before starting?Serious question
12-13% at 17% you are showing a lack of clean diet and/or flaws in training... you are far more susceptible to side effects with steroids at an elevated body fat and you will never get the results you should if you were in the right condition...

Top Bottom