napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help plz

lolcitys

Hey bro ive been following u for a long time. Im 23 years old i started cycling steroids about 8 months ago. Did it the safe way ran test and tbol first cycle used ai and did a full pct. second cycle i ran test npp/masteron propionate with anavar as a finisher ( i used all very low doses got all these compounds ive done plenty of research on all of this i assure u im not a dumbass) my issue is i started getting crazy acne on cycle and it was the kind that left scars. Seen a derm and we're pretty sure it was cuz of the AAS i got this issue. Unforunately ive had to stop using AAS and am waiting things out for a bit. My question is do u think i will still break out from using an average dose of sarms in the future? Ive used 20mg ostarine for 4 weeks before put on some muscle but didnt get any sides. Do u think lgd and s4 will make me break out? Thank u so much for ur time

Obviously you haven't been following Dylan for a long time or you haven't actually listened to what he says. 1st... He says your too young for aas. 2nd... Your 1st cycle is always test only. He's repeated these things so many times in here I know them almost word for word what he or his senior guys are going to tell you so put your seat belt on, buckle in tight and hang on....its coming.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Thanks but i was looking for some actual advice. Ive been listening to dylan for a while and test and tbol for a first cycle is really not that wreckless. 23 is on the lower end of the spectrum but theres a limited amount of people who do every single thing right when they start AAS. Dylan probably woulda talked shit to me if he thought i was an idiot. Ik what im doinh for the most part. So if anyone can actually give me a real input it would be appreciated

Thanks but i was looking for some actual advice. Ive been listening to dylan for a while and test and tbol for a first cycle is really not that wreckless. 23 is on the lower end of the spectrum but theres a limited amount of people who do every single thing right when they start AAS. Dylan probably woulda talked shit to me if he thought i was an idiot. Ik what im doinh for the most part. So if anyone can actually give me a real input it would be appreciated
Don't worry, I'm sure he will be along soon.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

clearly you are not listening to one thing ive done bro... using multiple steroids on a first cycle is not a good start and being that you have ran two cycles at only 23 years cycles doesn't make you a dumbass, it makes you fucking wreckless and dangerous... of course it was the steroids that caused your acne but its going to cause you FAR MORE issues down the road than just acne... you might be fine now but staying on this track will lead you to nothing but problems and trust me, I FUCKING KNOW... so please dont tell me otherwise... i deal with this DAILY.. i get thousands of questions a day and several times EACH DAY, i get people who abused steroids at a young age and then now are begging for help in their 30's and 40's... so yeah, you are wreckless bro... have you had ANY bloodwork done whatsoever?? i hope it checks and that you just get blessed and dont have long term issues and i also hope you use your head moving forward or I dont think, i GUARANTEE you that you will likely learn several hard lessons... i wish you just would have used sarms from the start but whats done is done...

anything that changes hormonal levels could make you break out but it does not happen often with sarms... i dont understand why you ran mk at 20 mg per day and only 4 weeks... that leads me to believe you used capsule sarms, correct?

Well bro, my recommendation to you would be to not use steroids until you are old enough, but n answer to your question sarms should not cause near the amount of acne that steroids do.....not even close. That is assuming you have legit sarms. Sarms do not cause the dramatic hormonal imbalance that steroids do, which is what causes acne in the first place. It can cause some but to a much lesser degree

Top Bottom