napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help please

silvators5

First off Dylan i want to thank you for all the valuable information youre putting out there, its really helped me a lot and im sure its helped thousands of other users to do the right thing and keep the side-effects to a minimal. I did my first show and cycle earlier this year and i simply followed someones guidance and even though they didnt guide me in the wrong direction, they didnt give me all the necessary information. I basically had to my own research and thankfully came across your youtube channel. I'm about to start a "Bulk" and along with it im doing a bulk cycle. heres what im thinking of doing:
Anadrol @25mg/day weeks 1&2; weeks 3&4 raise the dose to 50mg/day
Test Cyp @300-500mg per week for full 12 weeks
EQ @ 600mg per week for full 12 weeks
Decca/NPP @300 mg per week weeks 5-12
Aromasin @ 10mg per day
Arimidex @1mg per day

What do you think of this cycle? Should i add/remove anything, or change anything? Are my aromatise inhibitors good enough? Should i take any more protectants (CoQ10, milk thistle, etc...)?
I would gladly appreciate your help

Why don't you start by giving us your full stats? Age, weight, height, goals, training experience, diet, any previous cycles, etc...

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

sorry guys my email notification went to spam lol
So I'm 6'2", 230lbs at 14%bf. I'm 24 and I've been solidly training for 7 years, I work at a gym and I live this gym life. My first cycle was earlier this year and it went like this for 12 weeks
TestP @ 450mg per week
TrenA @450 mg per week
Masteron @ 300mg per week
Primo @ 300mg per week
Winstrol @ 50mg per day weeks6-12
Anavar @50 mg per day weeks 6-12
Proviron @25 mg per day full 12 weeks
Anastrozole @ .5mg everyday
Clembuterol @ 25mcg everyday week 1-6; 50mcg everyday week 6-12
Then I did my pct with milk thistle, nac, an all in 1 liver protector, clomid and nolvadex. My blood work after was all good and I've been off anything for 3months now.
My current diet is very strict and I don't have a hard time with the diet at all.
Meal1- 8oz chicken, 4 egg whites & 3oz oatmeal
Meal2- 8oz chicken, 1.5 cups white rice & 1 apple
Meal3- 8oz white fish, 8oz white potatoes & 1cup broccoli
Pre-workout- 25grams carb supplement, 1 scoop pre workout & 10 grams bcaa
Post workout- 50 grams isolate whey, 30 min later 50grams of carb supp.
(On non training days repeat meal 2)
Meal5- 6oz salmon, 1.5 cups brown rice & salad
Meal6- 10egg whites, salad and 2oz walnuts
Meal7- 50grams casein
I hope this helps you guys figure out if the cycle I'm thinking of is worth it or if I should change some things. Thank you!

Brother you used 8 compounds on a first cycle... that’s really reckless...

Anyway, you’re a bit young to be using steroids... you should wait a year or two, because you risk causing long term damage to your body

You used all of that shit on a first cycle? Wow bro. I'm sorry, but you're going to be hard pressed to find help here, because you still too young for us to give you steroid advice. We don't condone that here

Damn... these kind of post scare me. What the hell is wrong with you young guys. Just no damn sense whatsoever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like damn near every time I get on this thread there’s another horror story in the form of ignorant kids stumbling through experimental cycles... I want to laugh but this shit isn’t funny...

Seems like damn near every time I get on this thread there’s another horror story in the form of ignorant kids stumbling through experimental cycles... I want to laugh but this shit isn’t funny...

this is my daily reality bro and then people wonder why i react the way i do but imagine reading this hundreds of times a day and how you one would eventually react to it

really wish i had come here for advice before i had done my first cycle but no going back now. so my guess is i wont find any help on here :( but i guess i deserve it for being so reckless with everything. Any advice for me from this point on? id really appreciate it.

bro, noone is going to advise you steroid use at your age and with the absurdity of ways you are doing things... if you want real help then you need to stop this shit NOW bro

Top Bottom