napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help please

ponokert

Hi Bro, 1st off LOVE what you do esp your honest and straight up with ppl & not PC. Personal I think this PC crap is killing our society, just tell the truth so much better and I appreciate your info greatly.

Ok placed an order got Dragon Pharma sustanon 375mg - I injected 3 times.
Mon/Thursday/Monday and haven't used that stuff again. 1st two times I injected in my thigh like I normally do, after 1st injection I could barely walk, seriously, figured I hit something so switched to other thigh and same thing. Both injection sites got a HUGE knot/lump and were warm/hot for days. Then I did it sub-q on my right side, same thing huge lump/hot/fever for over 2 weeks, either Dragon Pharma really over doses there batch or did something wrong. So stop everything and placed a different order with the site I normally run with. Got my normal test e/winny tabs at 50mg/provinum 25mg tablet.

Pls tell me if this is right.
Monday & Thursday injection 1ml each time -14 weeks or go 16 weeks ? Got 3 vials 10ml each
In addition to the test e, my delivery from Sarmsx just arrived to my house I got S4 & GW-501516 to boost my cardio and hopefully push me for another 25 mins for cardio. Getting a little over an hour of basketball in 3x a week.

Then the last 6 weeks I'm gonna run the winny 50mg tabs & provinum 25 mg tabs for hardening. Gonna break the winny in half and take Morning & night, same with provinum. Or dose at once figured be more stable at twice a day blood lvl wise

Already got my AI & PCT on hand. Took your advice and got EVERYTHING before I started my cycle. I have run 2 cycles of pretty much test e once & sustanon once but not this dragon Pharma crap, never again doing businesses with them. My buddy is doing anavar & winny from Dragon Pharma for 6 weeks and really crappy gains and we kill it in the gym and eat really good. Told him oral only is crap and to add test but he can be an idiot sometime. Like this time wasting his money.
I'm running more of a cutting cycle
I am 40
5'7" 200's looking to shed approx another 25 lbs. lost 70lbs so far and wanna keep going. Not so much on a diet but more of a lifestyle change

Pls advise anywhere you might see any errors. THANKS DYLAN, you are the fucking man and keep up the good work, we need more ppl like you that tell it how it is and not sugarcoat shit.

let me first say, THANK you for the support... now, brother, steroids are NOT used to drop weight like you want to drop, PERIOD and just like you said, dont sugar coat it, so im not, i dont even know how to do that anymore... what is your current body fat? it sounds as though it is out of range since you are wanting to drop that kind of weight... the good thing is, that even if you need to drop this weight, you can save what you bought because it wont go bad on you... i want you to do this RIGHT and NOT fuck yourself up man... please let me know your body fat and i will certainly help you do this right, even if you need to run a sarms cutting stack or whatever we need to do to make this all lbe done the proper way but if your body fat is too high, you cannot safely run a cycle... just let me know and i'll help you regardless bro

Top Bottom