napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Help please

exclusivebigs

Hi dylan I love your vids bro very informative.. I do have a problem I'd like sum help with tho....I did a cycle of test cyp...400mgs for 8 weeks....for pct I did nolva,clomid and proviron....im feeling better my strength and energy is coming back but my libido is very low..its really freaking me out its been 5 mths now and very little improvement, a friend told me to try hcg so I did 500iu EOD for a week....still no improvement....what can I do I'm 32yrs old please help....

thats because you did not run a full and complete pct.. hcg is suppressive bro, its going to make things worse when you stop using it if you dont run a pct right after it... you need to get a full blood panel done.. i cannot just guess at the problems you are having man... thats guesswork in which i never do... you could actually address the wrong problem and only make thins worse... here is the link for the blood test you need to order... you can let me know the results and i can definitely help you when i see them... www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php

Hi dylan I love your vids bro very informative.. I do have a problem I'd like sum help with tho....I did a cycle of test cyp...400mgs for 8 weeks....for pct I did nolva,clomid and proviron....im feeling better my strength and energy is coming back but my libido is very low..its really freaking me out its been 5 mths now and very little improvement, a friend told me to try hcg so I did 500iu EOD for a week....still no improvement....what can I do I'm 32yrs old please help....

Defnitely go get that bloodwork done, then post your results here so we can help you out with how to fix your issues

Top Bottom