napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle help and pct

Solid

Height: 5'9
Weight: 85kg's
BF(last I checked):13%

Hello I have been lifting weights since I was 17. When I started I was on and off but for the past 4 years I've been rather consistent.

For those that didn't read my first post below is how I took my first steroids (don't do what I did, CONSULT FIRST)
"So... In July 2016 I met a friend that said he would give me some steroids and that they're good, they help you build more muscle and increase strength etc And so in August I got onto Susta 250 only for the first 4 weeks then I added on Oxybol(50mg) (which I took every day for 30 days and during the same period I shot Deca once every two weeks whilst keeping susta 250 shots coming every week. I did this until end September 2016. This whole time I was also taking an AI(Anastrozole) and after I finished my little cycle I took Horny goat weed(4 weeks) and Tamoxifen(2 weeks).
I must admit I saw some really amazing gain and strength. However the acne I got after was not amazing, I'm still try to get rid of the acne. If any one has a solution on how i can get rid of it please help."

So last year in December I wanted to get back on the juice but I was told bloods would be a good place to start and I have them now.

I would like some help with a good cycle and pct for lean muscle gains and strength. I would like to try Sarms so if possible a cycle that has a good mix of the two.

Bloods
Shbg 19.6mol/l
Free test 407 pmol/L
Progesterone 1.5nmol/L
Test 15.2 nmol/l
Estradiol(E2) 54 pmol/l

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are still a bit on the young side for steroids in my opinion my friend. Right now I would go with a sarms stack only, and maybe next time consider adding test with sarms and go from there.

This is what I'd recommend to you for your goals. It is the power stack from www.sarmsx.com

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/power-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom