napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help from Netherlands

bugeers

Hey Dylan,
First of all let me tell you that i very much enjoy your youtube videos nice raw information.
Now to my question i have been on 3 cycles now 1.test only 500mg 2. Test 500mg deca 250 3.test 500mg deca 400.(all ran 12weeks)
Now i do get nice size gains strenght etc. But i am very prone to acne and after about 8weeks in the acne begins to pop up and only gets worse. I have tried all home remedies but nothing seems to work. Now i have been doing some research on short cycles 4-5weeks and it seems the sides are much milder, so i am thinking about trying one out. Do you have any recommendations on what i could try to get decent size/strenght gains but keeping the acne low.
Ps. I live in The Netherlands so sorry for the broken english.

no i dont because a 4-5 week cycle literally makes no sense... you may want to consider sarms use as an alternative to steroids...

I never really dived into iformation about sarms just read an article that you wrote, i can see the benefits but as a complete noob in the subject i do not know where to begin with my research since there is so much.

I never really dived into iformation about sarms just read an article that you wrote, i can see the benefits but as a complete noob in the subject i do not know where to begin with my research since there is so much.

Watch all of Dylan's videos! He has a playlist called SARMS on YouTube ;)

Top Bottom