napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help from Ireland

browerner

Hi there im from Ireland , recently I have been watching your youtube videos and i must say you are one of the best fitness youtuber and always have unbiased views . I really want your advice about my physique
I am 29 years old , 185 cm tall weigh 70 kgs and currently working in IT sector . I am pretty much skinny my entire life , I am an ectomorph and no matter how much I eat i never gain weight . I used to go to gym few years ago and packed on some lean muscle but now its been three years i haven't worked out at all. I am planning to go to gym again and trying to get big . I was planning of using tbol ,because after months and months of research I think thats the most safest steroid on the market . Do you think just tbol cycle is good enough....i have seen your recent youtube comments where you emphasise using test before using tbol cycle , can you please elaborate on that . which test i have to use before tbol cycle

Hi bro and welcome to isarms. The only steroid you need right now is FOOD. Trust me, if you don't gain naturally, you won't gain with steroids. Tbol will do absolutely nothing for you ...

Post your diet, calories and macros so we can help you out with that. As soon as you get your diet in check, you WILL grow.. there's no such thing as hardgainers/ectomorph..

You haven't done enough research bro. You don't do any of this until you have built a strong base naturally. Take Gian's advice.

bro, i cannot advise you to use steroids at your size and tbol is NOT the safest steroid "on the market" LOL... where are you coming up with this? i GUARANTEE you that you are not eating as much as you think... post up what you eat normally each day so we can fix it.. if you paid me a million dollars, i would not ethically advise steroid use... you will DESTROY yourself internally being this much undersized... for fucks sake bro, you are like 150 lbs at 6'0"... im not being demeaning, im teaching... thats scary low and to use steroids at that condition could physically wreck you... joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... they will grow way too fast because you are so undersized and then you are going to find yourself injured constantly and have done permanent damage to yourself...

Top Bottom