napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help bromo or caber

gotoer

Hey man

I'm currently running my third cycle which is test e and decca front loaded with dbol, the other two were sus and decca. My last cycle my nipples flared up but with letro it backed off. But this cycle has flared up twice as bad within the first 5 weeks I wasn't running an Ai which is my own silly fault. I have run a whole tab of letro for around 8 days in a row and now down to a half a day aswell as I got bromocriptine at 5mg a day to help with the prolactin, I'm just wondering where to take it from here, how much longer should I run the letrozole for before starting aromison and if I should continue with bromocriptine or get cabergoline. I was running 1ml test e 250mg and 1ml decca 200mg twice a week but now lowered test to .6ml and 1ml decca twice a week so all up 300mg test a week and 400mg decca. Any info to help me move forward would be mucky appreciated

Bromo is kinda old school and had a shit ton of sides:

To make sure you can safely take bromocriptine, ask yourself if you have any of these conditions:

High or low blood pressure, heart disease, or a history of heart attack;
liver or kidney disease;
a tumor of the pituitary gland;
a stomach ulcer or history of stomach or intestinal bleeding; or
a history of mental illness or psychosis.

Here’s a list of sides:

Vision problems, constant runny nose;
chest pain, pain when you breathe, fast heart rate, rapid breathing, feeling short of breath (especially when lying down);
back pain, swelling in your ankles or feet, urinating less than usual or not at all;
confusion, hallucinations, feeling like you might pass out;
low blood sugar (headache, hunger, weakness, sweating, tremors, irritability, trouble concentrating);
muscle movements you cannot control, loss of balance or coordination;
bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds; or
dangerously high blood pressure (severe headache, blurred vision, buzzing in your ears, anxiety, confusion, chest pain, shortness of breath, uneven heartbeats, seizure).

Less serious side effects include:

dizziness, mild drowsiness, feeling weak or tired;
mild headache;
stuffy nose;
upset stomach, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, diarrhea, constipation; or
cold feeling or numbness in your fingers.

Now as for cabergoline:

Nausea, vomiting,
stomach upset or pain,
indigestion, constipation, gas, dizziness,
spinning sensation,
lightheadedness,
drowsiness, nervousness,
tiredness, headache,
depressed mood,
numbness or tingly feeling, or dry mouth.

Rare but serious side effects of Dostinex including:

Shortness of breath, persistent cough,
swelling ankles or feet,
unusual tiredness,
mental/mood changes (such as nervousness),
unusual strong urges (such as increased gambling, increased sexual urges),
vision changes.
Personally I roll with caber all day over bromo as it’s just more effective imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey man

I'm currently running my third cycle which is test e and decca front loaded with dbol, the other two were sus and decca. My last cycle my nipples flared up but with letro it backed off. But this cycle has flared up twice as bad within the first 5 weeks I wasn't running an Ai which is my own silly fault. I have run a whole tab of letro for around 8 days in a row and now down to a half a day aswell as I got bromocriptine at 5mg a day to help with the prolactin, I'm just wondering where to take it from here, how much longer should I run the letrozole for before starting aromison and if I should continue with bromocriptine or get cabergoline. I was running 1ml test e 250mg and 1ml decca 200mg twice a week but now lowered test to .6ml and 1ml decca twice a week so all up 300mg test a week and 400mg decca. Any info to help me move forward would be mucky appreciated
bromo is clearly not the best option but whats worse if your guesswork here... i cannot tell you how long for anything because your BLOODWORK determines that... what goes for one does not go for the other and you doing all this guess work is going to end up causing you severe issues...

I have had blood work done, going to go and get results from them, will post up what the results were

yes, please post because without that, its all guess work which is just not something that anyone should do

so my bloodwork is in and the stupid doctor only checked for prolactin levels not estrogen levels. My Prolactin was 122mIU/L
He put the lump down to high estrogen for that case as my prolactin is well wthin normal figures he said. He prescribed me aromison at 12.5mg a day.
i still cant figure out how much longer to run letrozole for before strarting aromison. im still running 1.25mg of letrozole a day.

so my bloodwork is in and the stupid doctor only checked for prolactin levels not estrogen levels. My Prolactin was 122mIU/L
He put the lump down to high estrogen for that case as my prolactin is well wthin normal figures he said. He prescribed me aromison at 12.5mg a day.
i still cant figure out how much longer to run letrozole for before strarting aromison. im still running 1.25mg of letrozole a day.

Wait until you it's gone and then start your aromasin... When you think it's gone keep dosing it for at least 3-4 more days and then make a switch. Taper the letro dose down before you completely stop taking it all together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is giving you aromasin for high estrogen, but he never tested for it? That's kinda fucked up. Basically a shot in the dark not knowing exactly where your levels are

Yeah, as 44 said, bromo is outdated and isn’t even really that great compared to modern caber. But before you even address that I would drop your deca dose down ASAP. 250mg total a week is plenty for your third cycle. Test you can keep it there if you want. Now that you’ve altered the dose of test you also have deca a bit higher than the test which may not be a good thing depending on your body. It may be fine as some prefer it that way. But for me I get ED from higher nandrolone than test.

Hi estrogen is what kick started prolactin. Always keep estro in check. It's probs the most important thing to do when cycling

Hi estrogen is what kick started prolactin. Always keep estro in check. It's probs the most important thing to do when cycling
well said and these two have a direct effect on each other and when they are out of whack, you are going to have nothing but ongoing problems that you absolutely do not want to have

Top Bottom