napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help 55 year old

polarbearz

I am a 55 year old guy. Been working out most of my life. Been experimenting with testosterone and other Steroids for three years.

Started with 200mg of test.

Graduated to 200mg Deca and 600mg test.and added 5iu of high daily

Graduates to 800test, 250mg Masteron, and 200mg Tren and added 5iu of high daily, and one tablet of anadrol per day.

I took a break and I am just taking 200mg testosterone now.

I want to start back up. I am about 20% body fat. I work out very hard. I want to lose weight without losing size. Actually I want to gain muscle.

I am looking for help with dosages and product, also where is the best place to get gear, I lost my provider.

Thanks,

Just for health and side effects reasons you may want to consider getting the BF way lower before gear, especially ones that aromatize.

Hello , stay away from any steroids from now till you drop your bf to 12-13%(aside from your TRT dose of test) , go for a sarm cutting/recomp stack

weeks 1-12 Cardarine 20 mg/day(can be taken up to 16 weeks)
weeks 1-12 S-4 50 mg/day split into 2 dosages ~6 hours apart
weeks 1-12 RAD 140 20 mg/day

i don't know about your hgh quality but if it's Pharma grade you won't need more than 3 UI's/day imo especially at your BF (1.5 UI in the morning and 1.5 UI pre bed)

You are grossly misusing anabolics and quite obviously trying to rely on them in place of diet and training

I thought everything was looking Ok right up until your cycle with Tren and Anadrol. At 55 I think it’s over kill.
None of us escape age but that’s got to be taxing your body like crazy. I really like moderate test and deca cycles at older ages. I’m in my 40s now and I’ve given up orals and won’t use Tren. Love deca, Primo, EQ, and moderate test cycles. Nothing over 400mg of test a week, especially with BF over 16%
Add a bunch of cardio in to your weight training and run your TRT dose until you get your BF down some. At 55 if you can get down to 16-17% I think you would look drastically different.

When is the last time you had bloods done and what were the levels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought everything was looking Ok right up until your cycle with Tren and Anadrol. At 55 I think it’s over kill.
None of us escape age but that’s got to be taxing your body like crazy. I really like moderate test and deca cycles at older ages. I’m in my 40s now and I’ve given up orals and won’t use Tren. Love deca, Primo, EQ, and moderate test cycles. Nothing over 400mg of test a week, especially with BF over 16%
Add a bunch of cardio in to your weight training and run your TRT dose until you get your BF down some. At 55 if you can get down to 16-17% I think you would look drastically different.
I agree completely, I was once in his shoes and it took a lot get the bf percentage down. I changed my eating habits dramatically, exercised 6x a week with weights in the am and also did cardio 3x a week in the pm. Being up there in years myself, I've learned that moderation is the key and to stay away from the harsh compounds.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

you need to get your body fat down SIGNIFICANTLY before you run any steroid, especially something like anadrol.. any steroid at an elevated body fat is quite bad but anadrol is just asking for big issues in that condition

Top Bottom