napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Help

thewolf31

What's up everyone. Quick question about opinions/adjustments to be made to my next planned cycle.

Background:

I am a 200 lb male and I have done one cycle of Test E at 500 mg a week for 12 weeks and used an AI as needed. I did a full PCT and used Sarms to help bridge and cut some fat. I noticed that I got some water retention from the Test (this is important for later). Before my first cycle I have done around 3 full cycles of Sarms along with appropriate mini-PCTs and time off.

Current Goal: Add mass overall but I want it to be as dry as possible.

Current Cycle Plan:
Week 1-14 of Test E at 500 mg a week
Week 1-4 of Dbol at 25 mg a day
Week 1-14 Deca at 300 mg a week
AI as needed

Three wet compounds. Here is where I have questions. I have thought about adding Proviron throughout the cycle to prevent water retention and bloat. I noticed with Test that I gained size and strength but I added more water than I would like. Would adding Proviron help make my gains drier? Or would adding winstrol or anavar in weeks 13-14 be good to clean up gains? I am open to changing the entire cycle if need be.

Any and all advice/critiques are welcome.

Last edited:
I would definitely run Proviron at 25 to 50 mg ed, for both the free test boost, and helping libido while on deca. What's going to keep your gains drier though is controlling estrogen with a proper AI like aromasin (don't rely on the Proviron for that). I would also suggest you run cabergolin at 0.25mg e3d to control prolactin when running deca.

Height: 6 feet (72 inches)
Weight: 200 lbs
Bodyfat: Roughly 15%? I want to cut down closer to 10% before I start my cycle though.

Top Bottom