napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

llo80

What’s up bro Interested in signing up with your program or how you work ? I just need a regimen , I been running prop 100 mg eod then along with microdocing a tren blend 375 tren e 125 test e 125 Masteron 125 I did .25 eod witch needed up being 1cc a week spread out of 375 for 10weeks feel good just got done now I’m just running prop eod 100 milagrams , but now I feel I want more size also do you read blood work I just got mine done need to knw how I’m looking I took arimidex 1mg 2 x a week .5 camber broken in half 2x a week so I’ll get my results back on this just need your help if possible for coaching on gear I want to run test 375 and eq now ext let me knw if you can help if not send me in the right direction bro thanks for your time

you need A LOT of help... how old are you man? how many cycles have you ran? age/height/weight/body fat? its hard to understanding when its all one big sentence to bro...

What’s up bro Interested in signing up with your program or how you work ? I just need a regimen , I been running prop 100 mg eod then along with microdocing a tren blend 375 tren e 125 test e 125 Masteron 125 I did .25 eod witch needed up being 1cc a week spread out of 375 for 10weeks feel good just got done now I’m just running prop eod 100 milagrams , but now I feel I want more size also do you read blood work I just got mine done need to knw how I’m looking I took arimidex 1mg 2 x a week .5 camber broken in half 2x a week so I’ll get my results back on this just need your help if possible for coaching on gear I want to run test 375 and eq now ext let me knw if you can help if not send me in the right direction bro thanks for your time
Let me make sure i got this straight. Youre running 100mg of prop per week plus 125mg of tren e and 125 mg of test e and 125 mg of mast per week and now you are running just 100mg of prop a week? Why short and long esters? It makes no sense. 125 mgs of tren and mast isnt gonna do much. Youre wasting your money. Once the test e kicks in thats only 225 mgs a week. Thats not much. Now youre on 100mg a week which is trt level. Why shut urself down for that? You dont know how to read blood work report? You can use google too know what each means. You need more research. I mean that in all honesty. Please come off til you know what youre doing

Top Bottom