napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

0720gon

Thanx hey I got friends who been in the game for years but I just have a question I been on test 400 for 12 years got off once for 2 mth or 3 only on hcg but now I’m trying to get my wife pregnant 🤰 and I’m on clomid 50mg nova 20mg a day 5,000iu every other day I feel my testicle move up but my right one is lifted I get light pain nothing major on my right lower stomach side. Idk if that’s normal due to I never came off really. Any suggestions please I’ll appreciate it. I was watching your YouTube channel and wanted to get your opinion i have 2 daughters one 13 other 20 before my cycle I’m 38 turn 39 in July think I might have a shot? Just asking for advice I will gladly appreciate it. Thank you!

hold on a second... are you saying you were on 400 mg of test for 12 fucking years? am i reading that right?

Test cyp 200 I been on t 400 for the past 5 to 6 years yes I hope I’m going to be ok I feel my right Testicle lifted and slightly uncomfortable but since I never got off before I’m not sure if that’s normal or should I stop or bump up nova to 30 or 40mg I got exactly 20 days I started May 12th my friend helps me wit bro science but I like to know your best advice thank you 🙏🏼

I would hit test 1cc Twice a week Monday and Thursday then just about 3month ago I took one 1cc shot a week

I’m off obviously but kinda scared because seems like I really can’t get the right answer. Or did I already damaged my body..? I go to the doctor regularly blood pressure I get a physical checked my liver kidneys & comes out normal blood pressure perfect but now I’m not sure.

thats not okay at all... yes, you most certainly have done a lot of damage to your body being on that much this long and its likely going to take years off your life... STOP doing this to yourself man.. i mean, this is exactly why steroids get such a bad name... TRT has a MAX of 200 mg per week which is still too high honestly... 150 mg per week is more than enough... you are wreckless as can be

Fuck I hope I’ll be ok should I stop hcg nova and clomid? I understand the damage I seen people do worse but that’s not an excuse I’ll take full responsibility I’m not sure what will happen next I lost 15 lbs and Feeling nauseous I think it’s because of the therapy im on so it’s difficult to eat sometimes. I’m gonna drop more weight which I’m not looking forward to but yea I fucked up big time! but I won’t give steroids a bad name because I tell people to stay away from it. I’m not sure if I should bump up the nova or perhaps stay on 20 mg a day wit hcg n 50mg of clomid thank you for reaching out to me. Not sure what’s the best move for me at this point. If you have any suggestions please feel free or I can pay you for your time. I believe it’s worth listening to you although it’s pretty much too late. 🤦🏻*♂️ Thank you bro u have great knowledge.

Fuck I hope I’ll be ok should I stop hcg nova and clomid? I understand the damage I seen people do worse but that’s not an excuse I’ll take full responsibility I’m not sure what will happen next I lost 15 lbs and Feeling nauseous I think it’s because of the therapy im on so it’s difficult to eat sometimes. I’m gonna drop more weight which I’m not looking forward to but yea I fucked up big time! but I won’t give steroids a bad name because I tell people to stay away from it. I’m not sure if I should bump up the nova or perhaps stay on 20 mg a day wit hcg n 50mg of clomid thank you for reaching out to me. Not sure what’s the best move for me at this point. If you have any suggestions please feel free or I can pay you for your time. I believe it’s worth listening to you although it’s pretty much too late. [emoji1750]*[emoji3603] Thank you bro u have great knowledge.

I need to see bloodwork to advise anything

Top Bottom