napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

haver8

I've been watching a ton of your videos and others to try and get as much info as possible on my first cycle. I want to do it as smart and as safe as possible. My friend is saying 300 mg every 4 days of test cyp. I'm just wondering if that is too high or if I should start lower. And info would be greatly appreciated and again sorry for the inconvenience.

300-350mg per week split across 2 injections a week is generally a good starting range. What is your training experience, age, body fat%, and cycle goal?

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% off
PM for link to order

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

I did respond but it didn't show up. My stats are, 12 years working out steadily, i know my routines and eating habits, 30 years of age. Not sure my body fat percentage I'm 5'10 165lbs I'm pretty lean. I just really want to gain around 10lbs of muscle when everything is said and done. Never cycled before. My friend proposed 400mg test cyp 500mg eq weekly and 20mg of dbol everyday for 2 weeks off the start.cycle 12 weeks long. I'm just researching as much as I can because I don't want to over do it the first time and have more risk for sides. Most things I read and watch say just test to find out how I respond.

Top Bottom