napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

defazrs

Dylan, I watch a lot of of your YouTube videos. Thanks for posting them! I have the following for a summer cut cycle: 60mcg clen tabs (feel like this is high dose, planning on starting at 10mcg 2 weeks on 2 off) 15 mg stanozolol tabs (planning on 30mg everyday 6 weeks) Test prop (10 weeks 3 inj a week 300mg total) 1mg arimidex tabs Liver health sup Joint health sup Letro XT pct Technically my second cycle .. did run a stanozolol only cycle in 2008.. but that was 11 years ago. I’m 32, 5,11 200lbs. Been working out 5 days a week since November. Eating fairly clean for a month.. and not horrible before that minus around the holidays. Don’t smoke, don’t drink nor take any other substances / medications. I have two questions. In your opinion what would be a conservative way to run this. I have been reading and hearing I should run the AI during the cycle at like .5 every other day... I bought it for post cycle treatment.. any thoughts on that.. Am I missing anything? Any info would be helpful. Thanks!

Last edited:
Already decided to not use the clen I have. The strain on the heart and potential issues is not worth it.. just to clarify I have been lifting since 2002, I just changed to a minimum 5 a week, routine again in November. it will just be test/win cycle.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Top Bottom