napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

saaderetk

Hi Dylan,

I've been following your videos on YouTube and really like your detailed explanations when it comes to steroids.

Having said that and knowing that you explained if not all but most of my concerns I'm still confused in one part.

So im on my first steroid cycle after 10 years of gym. I decided to go with Test-enanthate, T-ball and deca. Wanted go add on lean muscles.

The question is, you explained the half life cycle and dosage of each steroid, what I dnt understand is for tbal let's say should I admit all the pills at once as each pill is 10 mg or should I keep 12 hours gap?

For deca if I'm taking 250mg a week and its half life cycle is 15 days. Should this be enough?

Test-enanthate I'm taking 250mg a week should I increase it to 500mg?

What is your recommendation on the dosage for such cycle?

And for deca I know it causes gyno due to progestrone production, is nolvadex good for stopping the gyno in such case?

Thank You!

good fucking lord... why on earth are you running that much on a first cycle?? you need to cut that out NOW... thats WAY too much on a first cycle... why are you running things you dont even know how to use??? stop this nonsense NOW... this is not "learn as you go"... you learn before! stop this now

Please post your full stats. First cycle should be Test only 350-400mg's. It's a marathon not a sprint.

Top Bottom