napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

solodirectly

Hi,
I am a big fan of yours..I watch all your YouTube videos and have read countless threads of yours...
I was wondering if you could help me..
I have just stayed a new cycle (I'm one week in so far). I am taking 500mg dust, 400mg tren e and 50mg anadrol. But I have noticed my nipples are beginning to swell a little. I'm taking arimidex 1mg EOD and nolvadex everyday. But so far I don't think it has helped, ( the nolvadex and arimidex are from ugl's). Should I buy pharm grade ancillary's and try adding in letrozole? Any advice would be great.
Thanks

500mg of dust? i doubt 1 week will give you gyno symtoms. i'm not sure about nova ed in addition to arimi eod. post pictures for the board to asses

Why are you taking Nolvadex? Tren with Anadrol is an advanced cycle and you're not experienced enough that's why you're having issues. Please post your full stats, goals, and cycle history.

WT
BF%

Cycle history

Goals.

why would you even be using nolvadex especially with tren? not a wise move... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? how many cycles have you ran?

That's a pretty heavy cycle and there's a lot wrong with it. What's your stats, experience and goals?

Top Bottom