napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle and help

salamort

Hi sir you the man i respect your videos to much man.You have changed my approach to this i need some real advise.

I am 22 years of age algerian from london i am starting steroids as a boost and to have a decent body i dont want to look like hulk or super man.

My first cycle wil be test e 200mg..trenbolone e 100mg..mastoron 200mg....this come in a 10ml bottle..and want to do 1ml a week to have the safest way..I was weighing 130kg now im 85kg been doing gym for a year..now i need a boost...once im off this cycle i WILL NOT go on again at least for a year...i take my health very serious as this game creeps up on your when your old and dont want to risk not having kids and erection thats scary...after watching your videos i have learned soooo much and i didn't know that a pct existed thanks to you..

please advise me on the safest pct cycle to do..if you need pictures of my body i will send you..ive subscribed to all your videos and look forward to hearing you.Please do advise me as i wont start until i hear from you...I want to keep 70 percent of gains which ever diet or training i will do...i work 12 shifts soo i have alottt of time haha

also my diet as i am VERY strict..i need to understand that i still need to lose weigh yes and how im losing this ketosis very low cards 0 sugar which my body then start to eat stored fats to lose weigh..but how can i lose weight when im suppose to have high calories..and all i do is eat rich meat steaks etc thank you look foward to hearing from you

Hey man. You will soon hear from other guys this same thing. No one will suggest a 22 year old start any cycle. Let along a 3 compound cycle with one of the harshest steroids there is. That’s crazy. You just started getting your diet in check and body fat under control. You have a ton of natural potential yet to be reached. Proper diet and a good training regime will go a long ways. No one can tell you what to do but no one here will
Suggest or m contribute to a 22 year old doing a cycle

No one's going to give you advice on any steroids especially the cycle you proposed at 22 years of age and training for one year.

Shame you didn't ask before buying this blend.

You are far too young, don't do it - you will only fuck yourself up if you go ahead and I doubt you'll like either the sides or results.

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

Too young for steroids bud. There's no way we will advise steroid use to you at your age

Top Bottom