napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

mahomort

Hey dylan thanks for all the valuable information you giving us I wanted to ask you if it's possible to build muscle on caloric deficit using tren anadrol and sus 250

My dosages
Tri tren 200 : 2ml a week
Sus 250 : 1ml a week
Anadrol 50 : 1 tab a day

I'm 200lb 6.1ft 16% bod fat guy
This will be my fourth cycle

What is your age, experience and goals? Bodyfat is too high for steroids, and tren is only for advanced users

I'm 24 this will be my fourth cycle my last one was in July 2017 my goal is to gain 10 pounds of muscle while losing some body fat

I'm 24 this will be my fourth cycle my last one was in July 2017 my goal is to gain 10 pounds of muscle while losing some body fat
I highly doubt you will gain 10 lbs of muscle on ur 4th cycle.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

You're too young to be using aas bro. Get off now, the fact that you think that at 16% bf you need steroids to cut fat shows your diet is deficient.

Too young for steroids, unrealistic goals, and nowhere near ready for tren. You need to learn how to diet correctly

Stop everything, get bloods done to check on damage so far, and work hard to restore your natural system. When you have reached your natural limit in late 20’s early 30’s you can consider using gear....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

i dont care if you "did a bloodwork" or not.. the point remains you are too young to be using steroids and noone here is going to advise it

Top Bottom