napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle help

ladder100

Dylan,

I’ve followed your YouTube videos and I appreciate all your help keep up the good work. I’m reaching out looking for some feedback on a cycle and to see if there is anything I can add or change either during or post to maximize my cycle. I’ll be running the following

Test enanthate 500 mg 18 weeks
Test prop 50 mg eod 3 weeks
Boldenone 800 mg 18 weeks

Aromasin eod 12.5 18 weeks

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 eod
Mk-2866 25 mg 4 weeks
Gw 501516 20 mg

This will be the longest I’ve ran test but I know boldenone needs to be ran longer so I’m stretching out the test to 18 weeks.. Are there any adjustments that I can make based on your opinion. Thanks for your help

Post your full stats.

You don't need to run two kinds of tests. The concept of using the prop while you wait for kick in time is total Bro Science.

Dylan,

I’ve followed your YouTube videos and I appreciate all your help keep up the good work. I’m reaching out looking for some feedback on a cycle and to see if there is anything I can add or change either during or post to maximize my cycle. I’ll be running the following

Test enanthate 500 mg 18 weeks
Test prop 50 mg eod 3 weeks
Boldenone 800 mg 18 weeks

Aromasin eod 12.5 18 weeks

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 eod
Mk-2866 25 mg 4 weeks
Gw 501516 20 mg

This will be the longest I’ve ran test but I know boldenone needs to be ran longer so I’m stretching out the test to 18 weeks.. Are there any adjustments that I can make based on your opinion. Thanks for your help

Why are you running two different types of ester ? I would stick with one brother. Also it’s very hard to tell you anything unless we all have your goals in mind. Looks like your trying to get mass from the cycle if that is the case I would run deca or npp. Me personally I like to run eq with tren and test that’s just me 600mg will do fine for the eq

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Top Bottom