napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

cycle help

hiladerw

Hello Dylan,

Just wanted to start off by appreciating your highly educational youtube channel. Ive been studying your videos religiously. Im currently 22 years old; 5 ft 9; 185 lbs. With a 12%bf. I've recently competed on my 1st all natural bodybuilding show last october 2017 and placed 3rd out of 7 competitors. My stage weight was 160 with a 4% bodyfat. On december of 2017 i started my first 10 week cycle of Test E 500mg weekly ( i know i didnt start with 350mg :( ); pinning 2x a week with 1.5mg arimidex eod. I recently just finished it and about to start my pct soon( just clearing out my esters) with 20mg nolva for 2 weeks and bump up to 40 for another couple weeks to finish.

I will be competing this upcoming june for my 2nd show and i am 16 weeks out from now. I was hoping to start a stack 12 weeks out with 12 weeks of 100mg test prop eod + kickstart of 60mg anavar for the 1st 6 weeks + 50mg proviron ed throughout + 6 weeks of winstrol injection for the last weeks prior to the show + 1.5mg arimidex eod from start to finish. Pct will also be the same as my first one which is nolva 20 mg first 2 weeks then 40mg on the couple weeks after. Now i know how much of a pet peeve for u when people start taking roids on their early 20s lol. But ive made up my mind because my goal was to place on a natural bodybuilding show before incorporating gear. I have also been training for a good 5 years.

I just wanted to know if my cutting stack would be suitable. If you have any suggestions on how to make things better, it would be greatly appreciated!

With that said, thank you so much for you and your help on educating people. I fully support your work and i know people will definitely learn more from you!

Last edited:
If you know he doesn't advise taking steroids at your age why you asking him for advice?

so you know im not going to advise steroid use to someone your age, yet you ask anyway and try to pull that disrespectful "im going to do it anyway" thing with me... thats the LAST thing you want to do with ... SMFH... thanks for the slap in the face though... i wouldnt advise you steroid use if you paid me man... if you were older, sure, absolutely, i help everyone but in no way shape or form would i advise steroid use to ANYONE your age..

There's no way anyone will advise steroid use to you at your age. Too young bro.

Top Bottom